Prologue.

'You know the myth of monsters under-neither your beds and in your closets. Well I never believed in monsters and I was never afraid of them, because I was one'.

'I don't remember my past. I don't believe I've ever had one outside of the force. But something keeps telling me that their is one, but I brush it off and leave it be.'

'All that I can remember, comes in flashbacks. Some are normal; but the more graphic...and lost parts of my past, are Painful flashbacks; that seem to shock my brain, with sharp intensifying pains- whiting out my vision- in flashes of horrific and painful scenes. Leaving me disoriented, gasping for air and physically frozen in the event. Like I'm reliving it in that moment. Everything else is blacked out around me. Leaving me vunerable to an attack.'

'But I don't dare let anyone know or even let anyone see- any of my flash back episodes. It's considered a weakness to me. Which I don't have any weaknesses... except that damned one. The one that haunts me day and night. Wondering when the next will occur- Or if I can't snap out of it in time before someone approaches me...'

'The farthest I can remember-even then only comes in flashbacks is from when I first started training as a soldier, an assassin, a warrior, an overall killer and eventually... A Spartan. I remember it all like it was yesterday. I was abducted when I was young, very young. I don't remember a time being outside of the training camp or underground secret bases. I was just, there my whole life. They told me nothing about my past or parents or possible family. All they say, is that I was chosen to be a soldier. I had no parents that were recorded or any family. They 'rescued' me from an orphanage as a baby, along with a very few- chosen others. So I've been told...'

'Since the day I was born- or 'rescued' I was trained, put through a series of Genetically enhanced- Mental and physical test that all pushed me to my breaking point, both physically, mentally and emotionally. Until their was nothing left. But to fight, kill, survive, and conquer. That's all I know how to do.'

'But it got even more intense, the day I agreed to become a 'Spartan'. My whole life had changed forever, and this is what I was going to be doing for the rest of my life.'

'Excluded from the outside world, living underground in a top secret society off normal grounds.I would never be able to live a normal life or be able to contact the outside world again.'

'But yet- why would I want to? Why would I need to? This was my life. This is what I was born and made to do. Despite knowing little of my origins, I know enough about my present life to know that this is my purpose. But strangely enough, I was fine with it. I was fine with being trained and pushed to the limits everyday, having broken bones and being both mentally and physically exhausted was normal for me; and it made me what I was needed to be- what I was meant to be.'

'Putting everything I had​ on the line and completing a mission, whatever it was, I was going to do it, even if it kills me. But one things for sure, I was going to kill whoever I was meant to kill, and I was going to finish my mission before I would die. When it came to defending my country, my comrade's, my world... Nothing was going to change that or me. Maybe that's why they chose me.'

'Then I realized'...

'That's all I was ever going to be be. All I ever will be... But I choose this and I sealed my fate- not only as a spartan...but as a killer.'

'But on that fatal day, when I said- 'Where do we start'... Is when I agreed to exposed myself to the most painful, heartache, anger, despair, complicated, death dealing journey that I would ever face. Changing my life forever. Little did I know...'

'That was the day, that led me to- HIM'...