'The final day'

This week could not have gone by any slower than what it did.

Red kept his word in making Katastrophis do hellish training over and over nonstop.

From dusk till dawn, no breaks, no rests, hardly any water or food until she was done. If she didn't meet his standards she had to do it over. All over.

No matter what she did it wasn't good enough. He'd make something or someone come at her till she left them on the floor crying for mercy. Oh how unfortunate it was for her sparing partners.

One minute she was doing gymnastics, the next she was dodging multiple flying knives and arrows, then people started coming from everywhere trying to take her out until they were all on the ground moaning and groaning in pain or out cold. Some had even choked on their own blood.

Her reward, was nothing more than a pair of bloody knuckles and a few cuts and bruises.

-

"Ready. One-" *Snap-Crackle-Pop*

"ARGH!"

"There." He said after popping her shoulder back into place; then patted the back it of it like it wasn't just out of socket and proceeded by stretching out her leg and sat down in front of her examining it.

She hissed briefly before just being pissed at him. "Why do I even think that you'll actually count to three..."

"I don't know. You'd think after 10 years you'd have learned by now." He said while looking at her ankle, resting it on his lap. She rolled her eyes and held the ice bag against her shoulder.

"I also didn't expect you take part in combat against me." She glared at him with venom in her words. 

"Well you obviously had it to easy going against the other chumps that just slumped to the floor after a hit or two." 

"Are you forgetting that I'm genetically enhanced and almost twice the size of half those chumps?"

"Of course not, but you seemed to have forgotten that I have minor enhancements from that small syringe I took years ago." He spat back at her. 

"It wasn't even that much you got, over half of it was rejected by your body. But no, I didn't forget." She sneered back. 

"That's besides the point. Despite your advances you still hold back when fighting against me when you're not supposed to under any circumstance. So I took advantage of it and now your paying for it." He stated while giving her a brief glare. It fell silent for a bit after that. 

Training was over for the night and it was finally the crack of dawn. She had never been so relieved to see a glimpse of the sun. When Red says 'from Dusk till Dawn', he really means from Dusk till Dawn. She had some major bruises in the shapes of fists and beating sticks; accommodated by some cuts.

Her mouth was busted slightly on the right side with some blood trickling down and her right cheek bone was fractured and bruised. Her head had a bruise with a gash on the right side of her temple, attached to a black eye-while the eye it self was actually bloodshot.

Her ribs ached as she breathed, they were definitely bruised; some might have been broken from earlier this week. Her knuckles were bloody with both dried and fresh blood from being busted over and over.

But she trained by punching cement walls when alone and had lost feeling in both of her hands.

She had so much pain going on that she didn't even feel it unless she moved or if someone actually touched her which no one does. She had a pretty high pain tolerance from the mutations done to her but she wasn't immortal. Red was one of the only few people she let touch her- when he's actually attending to her wounds and not causing them.