'Reunion is over'

"Katastrophis?!" 

_

Before she even had a chance to process the situation and what she was seeing before her, Desi took off full speed towards Katastrophis. She didn't even realize it, as she was staring off at everyone else in the room- or ice cave that is.

Desi tackled her with full force into a hug, slamming her and wrapping her arms around Katastrophis waist as she bawled her eyes out and fell to her knees. Gasping Katastrophis's name through her breaths and snuffles in disbelief.

'What the?!..'

"Ah- hi Desi." She finally was able to utter, trying to pat Desi's head to help her calm down somewhat. She thought about trying to wrap her arms around her somehow into a hug but that she'd haven't done for like 10 years. 

It was awkward but Desi was like Katastrophis's little sister and she had a special place in her heart for her. Oh yeah, she definitely had a soft spot for her still. She'd die before she'd let anything happen to her and kill for Desi. 

"I knew it! I knew you weren't dead! I knew this whole time you were alive- and I knew you'd come back!" She said squeezing Katastrophis tightly around her waist; as her face was planted into her stomach while sobbing through her words.

She was much shorter than her but she was shorter than everyone in general spartan wise. But when she tackled Katastrophis, she collapsed on to her knees from happiness? Sadness? She don't know. She just had so many mixed emotions and thoughts running through her head. Seeing the way she was crying and how desperate she was to get to her. 

"-W-wait a minute. Who told you I was dead?" Katastrophis said laughing, a bit in shock; she looked down at Desi with a concerned look, until she finally looked up at her through her tears.

"Well... e- everyone-" she said with crocodile tears streaming down her face.

"-Everyone?!" She said concerned and confused.

"Yes everyone! W-whoever and whenever we a-sked about you. They said you were... d-dead!" She said through sobs and slammed her head back into Katastrophis's stomach weeping, wrapping her arms even tighter.

Kata's heart ached at seeing such a sight; someone she actually cared very deeply about, so distraught and hurt. Desi was special... her little sister. She looked back up at the others who she forgot were still their.

'Oh, right...'

She thought to herself remembering she still had to face 3 other members. It was clear that Desi was too distraught to go on any further with this little 'reunion'. But she needed answers after hearing about her supposed death, so she looked to the others.

"Katastrophis, I don't know what to say. You look... wow you've really changed- in a good way- I mean..." Dedrick said, all choked up on his words; as she noticed his gaze at her. He seemed to be mixed with shock and awe. She gave him a small smile of reassurance that she knew what he meant.

As cricket stood beside him, always in silence and statue like. She can't tell underneath that mask of his what his facial expression is but, she had a feeling it was shock as well. She felt his eyes peering into her, like he was waiting for her to address him. She looked at him and gave him a quick nod with a smile, wondering if he still kept the nickname that she gave him or not. 

"Hey Crick-" She said, before she even had the chance to look back at him, she was slammed into with another hug.

She was stunned. Wide eyed like everyone else, as Crickets arms were wrapped around her and his face planted into her shoulder. She expected this out of Desi but Cricket?!