S1 EPISODE 12 WHERE'S ROCKY!?! FINAL PT

Rocky and Paws finally made it to the town of adventure Bay, which made the young pup so happy. But that's when Paws made go hide somewhere, because of the big German shepherd dog was running towards them.

Paws: QUICK!!!!!!

Rocky: *gasps and ran away*

The two of them found a alley way to hide in, soon the big dog reached the alley way. He tried sniffing the two out, as the two braced for the worst. Paws then dumped a lot of garbage on the big dog, and now he was covered in trash. The two of them ran as the big dog got up and started chasing them, but they suddenly were gone.

?: *growling in frustration* COME ON!!!!!!!

The two pups managed to find a gas station to stay at, which Paws then layed down and sighed a big relief. But Rocky, started to tear up and shake. The poor pup was miserable, he wanted to go home badly.

Paws: don't panic Rocky, you'll be home soon

Rocky: I want my brother!!!! *started to cry*

Paws: *gave the little grey pup a big hug*

Rocky: I just want to go home......*hic*

Paws: I promise, you're going home

Rocky: *sniffs*

Paws: I promise

Rocky: *sniff and then his ears go up*

Rocky heard someone calling out for him, and right away knew who's voice it was.

Joshie: ROOOOCCCKKKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky: j...jo...Jo-Bro!? JO-BRO!!!?!???!!??!!!

Joshie: RO-BRO?!?!?!!!!!??? *saw his brother and immediately raced to him* RO-BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky: JO-BRO!!!!!!!!!! *races towards him too*

Once they reached each other and of course as to be expected..........

They gave each other the biggest hug of all. The both of them teared up in both sadness and happiness. The fact that they could see each in person once again made them exextremely happy.

Rocky: *sniffs* I'm never leaving your side........e...ever

Joshie: m...me too

Rocky and Joshie: *finally smiled at each other*

Rocky: *gave his brother a big lick on his face* I've missed you so much Jo-Bro

Joshie: I missed you so much too Ro-Bro

Rocky: I bet you weren't doing the greatest........without me by your side

Joshie: *nods as a little tear fell*

Rocky: awwwwww pal...................*hugs him tightly* at least I'm back, right buddy?

Joshie: yeah.......

Rocky: I'm so glad to see you again pal

Snowflake: Rocky!!! Your okay!

Rocky: s...Snowflake!? U...ummm

Snowflake: yeah! It's me! I just wanted to help Joshie find you

Rocky: o...o..oh......hehehehehe t...thank y...you....i..i...I mean............I'm very than.......

Snowflake: *kisses his cheek* no problem

Rocky: *blushes*..............................

Snowflake: see ya around Rocky *leaves*

Rocky: *sighs dreamily* she's so beautiful

Joshie: *snickers*

Rocky: what are you laughing at? Huuuuhhh?

Joshie: nooothhhiiinggg

Rocky: yeah right....come here! *tackled him*

Joshie: oof! Hehehehehe

Rocky: hahahaha gotcha!

Rocky and Joshie: *giggles*

Paws: hmhmhmhm

Rocky: oh Joshie, meet Paws

Joshie: h...hello

Rocky: hehehehehe he's a shy kid............but I still love him

Paws: and you must be Joshie?

Rocky: yep, my brother and best friend. Right Jo-Bro?

Joshie: r...right

Paws: well guys, I have to go. I'm afraid I can't stay here

Rocky: *hugs* thank you for everything Paws

Paws: your welcome Rocky, see you soon

?: HEY!!?!!?!!

Paws: GUYS GO!!!!!!!

Joshie and Rocky: *Gasps*

Joshie: but......

Paws: Don't worry about me guys! Just go! I'll be okay

Joshie and Rocky ran away as the big dog followed Paws, away from the two brothers. Once they returned home, their parents hugged them tightly. They were happy to be with each other again, as a family.

Once a few months passed by, the people who were behind all of the pup fights stuff, were arrested as Mayor Goodway made it officially illegal in Adventure Bay as the two boys celebrated that fact. They were glad to have each other once again, to not be separated anymore from each other.

And to finally be together again, forever.

The End.

(Im really Sorry if this seemed rushed)