Xavier Thorpe

Female reader

Warnings: hair pulling, moaning, angry confessions, smut (unprotected), kissing, hickeys, cursing, name calling, whining, biting, nail scratches, creampie (ish), cuddling, best friends to lovers

Xavier glared at you across the Weathervane as you giggled at a joke Tyler made. You looked over at him, feeling his stare. You smile and walk over.

"I'm glad our volunteering is almost over. I'm so tired."

"Yep." You furrowed your eyebrows at Xavier's short, and quite frankly rude, reply. Being his friend for years he never snapped at you or said anything rude.

"You okay?" You ask, worry written on your face.

"Fine." He snapped, not looking at you and instead furiously scrubbing a table down with a damp rag.

"Hey you two can head out for the statue reveal." Tyler calls. You turn and smile, acknowledging him. Xavier slams down his apron after taking it off and storms out. You quickly take off your apron and follow after him.

"Xavier! Wait up!" He stops a few feet ahead. "I thought we were gonna sit next to eachother at the reveal?" You say as you catch up to him.

"Why? Don't you wanna sit next to your new boyfriend?" He snaps, pushing his hair away from his face.

"New boyfriend? What are you talking about?"

"Tyler. Sure seemed friendly with him."

"Tyler!?" You slightly raise your voice. "What about him made you so angry?"

"I'm jealous okay! I drop the most obvious hints that I like you dumbass! And you blow them off!" He shouts.

"What? You like me? Like, like like me?" You ask, voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah! A lot!" He stares at you a second before turning to walk away. Before he can though you grab his wrist. You look up into his shocked eyes before grabbing his face and kissing him. You almost pull away before he kisses back. He places his hands on the sides of your face, leaning down to deepen the kiss. You pull away to breathe for a moment.

"Does that mean you like me too?" He asks, his forehead touching yours.

"Yes Xavier. A lot. For years actually." He smiles. "Now can we go to the statue reveal please?" Xavier nods, grabbing your hand and interlocking your fingers with his. You both start walking to the reveal, smiles on your faces.

--------

You sat at your desk, doodling flowers and listening to music. Its been a week since you and Xavier kissed and its all you can think about. Suddenly your window opens, causing cool air to hit you and interrupt your not so holy thoughts.

"What the fuck?!" You yell, turning around to see Xavier climbing through your window.

"Well that's a nice hello." He smiles at his little joke, kicking off his shoes. He walks over to you after doing so.

"What are you doing here?! If you get caught in here Weems will kick our asses!"

"We won't get caught. Besides we are just hanging out." He smiles.

"Xavier. She will kill us because you are a boy in my room." You look down at your tank top and shorts. "And I'm dressed like a hooker."

"I don't know. I like it." He puts his hands on your hips. You blush at his comment, causing him to smile. He leans down and connects his lips to yours. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He pulls away for a moment.

"Now she would kill us." You giggle at his joke. "Definitely since we aren't only hanging out." He leans back down to continue to kiss you. You quickly kiss back. He swipes his tongue across your bottom lip, silently asking for you to open your mouth. You do and moan as his tongue entangles yours. You tangle your fingers in his hair and pull slightly, causing a groan to erupt from him. You pull away in suprise.

"What was that?" You ask, worried you hurt him.

"So, I may get turned on by hair pulling. Kinda why I keep it long." A light blush dusts his face. You pull slightly again, another groan falling from his lips.

"That's hot." You chuckle. His eyes darken as you pull again.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna fuck you." His pants slightly. You smile and tug again. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Ah! How are you this strong?!" You ask, panic filling your voice.

"You've watched me work out." He chuckles as he tosses you onto your bed, causing you to bounce. He moves so he has a knee between your legs and he has his hands next to your head. You blush as he does this. You crane your neck up, kissing him. He moves one hand to move your leg to wrap around his waist. You grab his face, pulling him closer, moaning. He moves his kisses to your neck, leaving dark hickeys in his path.

"Xavier, not too many marks!" You whine.

"Why not? I want everyone to know that you're mine." He chuckles and goes back to leaving marks on your neck. You moan and lift your hips to move against his knee. Xavier pulls away and takes off his shirt.

"Fuck." You curse, looking at Xavier's toned torso.

"Your turn?" He asks. You sit up and remove your shirt, revealing that you had no bra on, in response. "Fucking hell." He kisses down your chest, leaving dark marks down your torso. You start shimmying off your shorts and panties, causing a groan to fall from his lips. Xavier removes his pants and boxers. His cock was thicker then most, standing slightly longer as well.

"Holy shit." You gasp, drooling slightly. Xavier chuckles slightly at your comment.

"You ready?" He asks, slightly worried.

"Yes. Fuck yes." You moan. He slowly slides his cock into you, moaning the whole time. He rocks back and forth, slowly gaining speed. You wrap your leg around his waist, your nails scratching down his back with each thrust. You bite down onto his shoulder, trying not to be too loud. Xavier places one hand on your headboard, the other next to your head. He leans down and kisses you again. His hair falls around his face as you two kiss. You tangle one hand into his hair and tug slightly, causing a moan once more.

"You feel so good (Y/N)." He groans. He suddenly hits an amazing spot inside you.

"Fuck! Right there!" You moan, tossing your head back. He angles his hips to hit that spot with each thrust. You bite you bottom lip, not wanting anyone to hear the sinful noises you were making. A heat builds in your lower stomach, signaling that you were close. A few more thrusts from Xavier and your eyes rolled back as you bit his shoulder again, hoping to quiet yourself. Your vision blurs at the edges as you cum.

"Fuck already?" He chuckles, chasing his own orgasm. He moves your thigh to hit a new angle. He quickly cums, groaning as he paints your insides with ropes of cum. He pulls out and rolls over to lay next to you.

The only sound in the room was heavy breathing as you two tried to catch your breath.

"What are we?" You ask suddenly.

"Well usually I would take you in a date before all, that, and ask officially but, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." You say as you roll over to lay your head on his chest. He wraps an arm around you, pulling up the blankets to cover you both.

"I'm kinda glad I was jealous of Tyler now." Xavier chuckles. You giggle as well, before slowly falling asleep.