Ajax Petropolus

Female reader

Warnings: smut (unprotected), best friends to lovers, Ajax being dumb, name calling, whining, kissing, angry confessions, slight angst

You look at Ajax from across the quad. He was talking to one of his friends, grinning at something that they said. He glaces over and locks eyes with you. You smile and wave at him. He walks over and joins you.

"Hey! You free to hangout at the Weathervane today?" You smile, hope filling your body.

"Yeah! Totally!"

"Great! Enid, Xavier, and Wednesday invited me to join them to get a coffee and I figured you would want to join." Your smile dropped as he mentioned the others who would be joining. You were secretly hoping for a bit of alone time with him. You have had a crush on Ajax for years.

"I'll see you then!" You smile, covering the disappointment on your face.

"Great!" He smiles before running off.

----------

You sit in your room, blasting music. You lay in your bed, reading some article on your phone. You jump when the music suddenly gets shut off. You sit up and turn around to see an angry Ajax staring at you.

"What the hell?!" You shout.

"Where the hell were you!?" Ajax yells back.

"Why do you care?! You had Enid to keep you company!" You get up, stomping over to your stero, turning the music back on. He turns it back off.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"God you're fucking dense!" You and Ajax were standing close now.

"Excuse me?! I'm dense!?" He was towering over you, nostrils flaring.

"Yeah! You are Ajax! I fucking like you and drop the most obvious fucking hints! I mean I literally kiss your cheek constantly. I literally cuddle you! Jesus!" You yell, poking a finger onto his chest. He stops and a look of confusion crossing his face.

"You like me?" He asks, suddenly not yelling.

"Yeah! A lot!"

"Is that why you looked so upset earlier?"

"Yeah. I was hoping it would be just you and me. Like a date." You look down to the floor. He lifts your head, by your chin, so you look at him. Instead of saying anything he leans down and kisses you. You make a noise in surprise before relaxing and kissing back. You wrap your arms around his neck as he grabs your face, pulling each other closer. He walks you both backwards, your knees hitting the edge of your bed, causing you to sit down on your bed. Ajax sits down next to you, not breaking the kiss. After a minute you pull away.

"You kissed me..." You pant slightly, disbelief filling your voice.

"I like you too. A lot. I just thought you were being friendly, honestly." He says as he places a hand on your thigh.

"Dummy." You giggle and lean back in to kiss him. He kisses back quickly, grabbing your hips and moving you onto his lap. You gasp slightly as he does this. You shift slightly to get comfortable, not thinking. Ajax groans as you shift.

"Fuck. Keep doing that and I won't be responsible for what happens next." He says as his grip on your hips tightens. You blush at his boldness. He smirks and starts kissing your neck, leaving light marks in his path. You gasp and squirm slightly. You whimper and moan slightly at the feeling of the kisses he leaves on you.

"Ajax" You moan as he sucks on a specific spot that made your knees weak and a heat appear in your lower belly. He moves so you were laying down under him. He places a knee between your thighs and one hand next to your head, the other cupping your cheek. He goes back to kissing you, groaning as you grab his face to pull him closer.

"Tell me if you want to stop and I will. I want to make sure you're comfortable." He says as he pulls away.

"I'm okay Ajax. I promise I'll tell you." You smile at his kindness. Ajax sits up slightly and carefully takes off his shirt. You blush slightly at his toned torso. You take off your shirt and bra as well. Ajax blushes and groans slightly.

"You're so pretty." He leans down and kisses you again, his bare chest pressing into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck again, wanting him closer. He pulls away slightly and takes off his pants and boxers. You drool slightly at the sight of his cock. It was long and was leaking precum already. You take off your leggings, revealing that you had no panties on.

"No panties?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You can see the outline of them with these leggings." You blush. He says nothing, just smiles, before moving one of your legs to wrap around his waist before slowly sliding his cock into you. You moan and lift your hips to meet his.

"Hold still." He groans before moving his hips back and forth, causing your headboard to hit the wall slightly.

"Fuck! Ajax!" You moan, gripping his shoulders. You curl your toes as he hits an amazing spot in you. You bite your bottom lip as he does. "Fuck! There!" You moan.

"Here?" He asks as he angles to hit that spot again. You moan and nod frantically. The tip of his cock hits the spot with each thrust. You toss your head back, moaning. Ajax groans as you do this. He moves one hand in between your bodies, rubbing your clit in quick circles.

"Fuck! I'm not gonna last much longer" You moan out, warning him. Ajax groans as you squeeze around his cock. Your vision blurs at the edges as you cum around his cock. You moan loudly as he fucks you through your orgasm. He pulls out and finishes on your stomach.

"Do you have a towel for me to clean you up?" He asks. You nod and point to your wardrobe. Ajax gets up and grabs a towel, coming back to clean you both up. Once he finishes doing that he lays down next to you.

"What are we?" You ask, suddenly.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks in response.

"Yes. Yes I will." You smile as you roll onto your side to lay your head on his chest, exhaustion hitting you hard. You slowly fall asleep wrapped in his arms.