Rowan Laslow

Female reader

Warnings: established relationship, kissing, cursing, smut, oral (f reciving)

☆----------☆

Rowan was frustrated, to say the least. Every time you two planned to spend time together, you were swept away by someone or something else that needed your attention, and that left him all by himself most days. Even in class, you seemed to be a million miles away. You two haven't even slept together in over a month. Frustration filled Rowan at this thought. Not just anger at you being busy but also anger at the fact that he can't seem to get himself off. Ever since you two slept together he couldn't finish unless you were there to help. It was so frustrating to him.

He turned his head to look at you. You were busy scribbling down notes that Miss Thornhill had written on the board. He quickly wrote a note to you on a scrap of paper.

'Hang out at your room? Please?' It read. Rowan scooted it to you. You glanced down at the paper, reading it quickly. You smile and nod, finally free from responsibilities tonight.

To say you missed Rowan was an understatement. You needed to cuddle him. You missed being able to come back to your dorm with a kiss and cuddles, from him, waiting. But lately you have been wanting more than just cuddles from him. Your thoughts are intrupted by Miss Thornhill dismissing all of you for the weekend.

"See you tonight, like 6 ish?" You ask Rowan. He smiles and nods, excited to finally get you to himself.

"See you then." He says before kissing you on the cheek.

-------

You tap your foot as you sit on the edge of your bed. You glace at your clock. 5:50. You groan before getting up to check your outfit in the mirror for, what seeems like, the 50th time in the past hour. You were only wearing shorts and a band tee but still. You were mainly just trying to distract yourself until Rowan arrives. Just as you were about to sit back down, someone knocks on your door. You quickly run over and open it to see Rowan standing there a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey." His grin widens when he sees you. Instead of saying anything you grab him by the shirt and pull him into your room, quickly connecting your lips to his, before shutting and locking the door. He makes a surprised noise before quickly kissing back, tangling his fingers in your hair. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulls away for a second to take a puff of his inhaler.

"I've missed you." You say before moving your kisses down to his jawline.

"I missed you too." He says as he places his hands on your hips, pulling you into him. You move your kisses to his neck, leaving marks in your path. Rowan groans when you suck on a certain spot. You pull away and grab his hand, pulling him to your bed. You lay down pulling him ontop of you. You quickly go back to kissing him, tangling your fingers in his hair. He moves his kisses down your body, lifting your shirt off your body. You sit up to tug it off the rest of the way. He groans at the sight of your bare chest. Rowan kisses down your chest to the waistband of your shorts. Your eyes lock as he pulls off your shorts and panties.

"Holy shit. I've missed this." You moan as he licks a stripe up your cunt before sucking on your clit. You tangle your fingers in his hair, pulling slightly. Your back arches as he fingers you. Rowan can feel his oxygen lessening as your thighs wrap around his head. He smiles at the feeling before you shift, the sensation of his talented tongue and fingers being too much. He groans in annoyance at this.

"Hold fucking still." He says as he grabs your hips, dragging you closer to his face and holding your hips down with an arm.

"Feels too good." You moan as he goes back to eating you out, as if you were his first meal he's had in months. Your thighs tighten around his head as the heat builds in your lower stomach. You try shifting again but his arm stops you.

"I said hold fucking still." He says as he nips the inside of your thigh, causing a yelp to fall from your lips. He thrusts his fingers in and out, curling his fingers to hit a sensitive spot. You moan and toss your head back, too lost in the moment to think about being quiet. You grab his hair, pulling him closer.

"Rowan! Feels so good" You moan out. You bite your bottom lip as the heat in your lower stomach is replaced with a tightening coil. The coil snaps as you cum around his fingers. Your vision blurs around the edges as you cum.

"Already?" He chuckles as he pulls away, quickly licking his fingers clean. Rowan quickly undresses himself as you come back to earth. He takes a quick puff of his inhaler. "You ready?" He asks as he lines his cock up with your cunt.

"Yes. Please." You moan as you grab one of his hands to hold. He enters you, groaning at the delicious squeeze of your pussy around his cock. You wrap a leg around his waist, pulling him closer.

"You look so pretty like this. Fuck" He groans as you squeeze around his cock, reacting to the praise. One of his hands is splayed next to your head while the other moves your head to kiss him. You kiss back quickly. He grabs your leg and throws it over his shoulder. You gasp at the new angle, enjoying the slight burn from the overstretch of your leg. You moan out as he hits a certain spot, one that makes your toes curl.

"Feels good! Right there!" You moan as he continuesly hit that spot.

"There?" He asks as he hits the spot again. You moan and nod in response. Rowan grabs his inhaler again and takes another puff.

"You okay?" You ask, worried you might be over exhausting him. He nods.

"I'm good. Promise." He smiles at you as he continues to thrust into you. You feel the coil again, so close to snapping.

"Rowan! I'm close" You gasp as he hits the spot over and over again.

"Go ahead." He groans slightly as you squeeze around him. You moan loudly as you cum around his cock. Your toes curl as you bring him close for a kiss. He kisses you as he pulls out and finishes on your stomach. He quickly grabs a towel and cleans you up.

"You okay?" He asks. You nod and pull him close to cuddle. He wraps an arm around you and pulls you close.

"I love you." You say as you lay your head on his chest. He takes a puff of his inhaler before responding.

"I love you too."