Wednesday Addams

Female reader

The sunshine x grumpy trope

Warnings: girl on girl smut, jealousy, markings, toys, Dom and sub dynamics, whimpering, pet names, degradation, praise, spanking, doggy style, orgasm denial, strap on use, choking, established relationship, vibrator used, cursing, kissing, handcuffs, tied up reader, biting, slight phone sex (ig?), hair pulling, aftercare,

☆------☆

You feel so awkward at the interaction going on. Tyler was flirting with you and it was annoying. You were happy with your girlfriend, of 2 years, Wednesday. You would never cheat, especially with Tyler of all people. You smile and giggle at some terrible joke he made, wanting an out from this conversation.

Wednesday narrows her eyes at the sight of Tyler blantly flirting with you. You smiled and giggled at some stupid joke he made. Wednesday feels her eye twitch as her jealousy gets the best of her. She huffs as Tyler leans closer to you, a stupid smile on his face. He tucks a stray piece of hair behind your ear and Wednesday swears she could kill him. Which way would be the best is what's stopping her. She could rip him from limb to limb. Or torture him until he begs for death. Or even-

"You okay Wednesday? You look a little, well I would say pissed but that's your normal face." Enid interrupts the goths thoughts, noticing as Wednesday's grip on her pencil tightens. The pair was supposed to be studying at the Weathervane.

"I'm fine Enid. Just don't appreciate people messing with what's mine." She quickly packs up her things and excuses herself from Enid. Wednesday stands up and stomps over to where you and Tyler stood.

"Oh hey Wednesday! How are you today babe?" You ask, your face lighting up at the sight of your girlfriend.

"Hello cara Mia. Tyler." Wednesday grabs your hand, interlocking your fingers with hers.

"Hey Wednesday. Want your usual?"

"No. We were just leaving. Come princesa."

"Okay! Bye Tyler!" You smile and wave as Wednesday pulls you along. "Where are we going?"

"My dorm." She stops at where Enid sits. "I would sleep over at Yoko's tonight." She warns before continuing your walk to the shuttle back to Nevermore.

------

Wednesday opens her dorm room door, standing aside so you can walk in first. You quickly sit on her bed and smile at the small black teddy bear, you had given it to her as an anniversary gift, laying next to her pillow.

"Who does Tyler think he is?" Wednesday mumbles as she walks over to her closet, pulling down a box. Your eyes widen as you realize what box it was. She walks over to her bed, setting the box next to you.

"What are you doing baby?" You ask, faking innocence. You look up at her with wide eyes.

"Apparently people can't see that you belong to me. So I'm going to mark you and fuck you so senseless that the only way you can walk is by my support, so everyone knows that you are mine and mine alone." Wednesday says before grabbing your throat, just under your jaw. She leans down and connects her lips to yours in a passionate kiss. You whimper and moan as she does.

"Wednesday" You gasp slightly at the slight burn from the lack of oxygen.

"What baby?" She says, squeezing slightly harder, not enough to cut off your supply of air entirely, just enough to remind you that she was in charge. You gasp and grab her wrist. She smirks slightly, enjoying the sight of you slightly struggling for air. Wednesday leans in and connects her lips to yours in a passionate kiss, being slightly rough as she kisses you once more. She pulls away, also removing her hand from around your throat. You gasp slightly, the rush of air burning your throat.