Rowan Laslow

Female reader

Warnings: insecure Rowan, established relationship, bottom Rowan, angst (slightly), kissing, top-ish reader, praise, oral (m receiving), slight face fucking, slight hickies, biting, creampie, slight orgasm denial,

☆--------☆

Rowan was insecure. Everyone knew that he was an outcast weirdo, even in a school of outcasts. So when you showed romantic interest in him, everyone was shocked, even him. He easily felt insecure when you talked to other men, whether it be for a project in class or just a friendly chat he felt insecure, as if he wasn't enough for you. It's how he felt now seeing you laugh at Xavier's joke. As if you could feel his eyes on you, you turn your head and look at him, a huge smile on your face when you see the brown haired boy. You excuse yourself from Xavier and walk over to Rowan.

"Hey! How was class?" You ask as you sit next to him and grab his hand.

"It was okay." He looks down, feeling unworthy to be so close to you. You furrow your brow and frown slightly at his reply.

"You okay?" You ask as you brush his hair out of his face.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He says, ignoring the blush that covers his face at your sweet gesture.

"Do lie to me Rowan. I can tell something is bothering you." You place your hand on his cheek and move his face to look at you.

"It's just," He sighs, "Can we talk in my room?" He asks, worried others will hear him. You nod and begin your walk to his dorm, hand in hand.

------

You sit on Rowan's bed with Rowan right next to you, fiddling with his hands.

"Tell me what's going on, please." You place your hand on his thigh, squeezing slightly.

"Are you happy with me?" He asks suddenly. You are taken back by this.

"Ofcourse I am Rowan! I love you. And nothing will change that." You grab his face and move his head to look you in the eye.

"Really?" He asks, a small smile on his face. You nod in response before you kiss him, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He grabs your hips and kisses back quickly, enjoying the moment. With a surge of confidence you climb into his lap, now straddling him. He makes a noise of surprise as you settle into his lap.

"My pretty boy." You mumble against his lips. You tug at his shirt and vest, removing it. Rowan pulls away from the kiss to take a puff of his inhaler. He gulps as you take off your shirt and school jacket. You start kissing down the front of his throat, nipping at his skin every few moments.

"(Y/N)" He moans as you climb off his lap and push him to lay down. Rowan was panting slightly and his skin had a flush to it, small red marks where you had nipped him.

"Yes, handsome?" You ask as you tug open his pants. You pull them down, along with his boxers. His cock was half hard as you did. You wrap your hands around his cock and stroke, slowly. His breath hitches as you do.

"So good! Faster please" He moans, gripping his bed sheets so hard his knuckles were turning white. He was fully hard now. You wrap your lips around him, bobbing your head up and down, feeling the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat. He moans and throws his head back. Rowan was always so sensitive, especially when you gave him head. You grab one of his hands and guide it to your hair, silently telling him to grab it. He takes the hint and tangles his fingers in your hair, slightly pulling and pushing your head to fuck your face. You feel tears forming in the corners of your eyes from the pressure. You pull away suddenly, causing a popping noise.

"Why'd you stop?" Rowan whines slightly.

"Cause I want to fuck you." You smile at the dark blush that forms on his face from your words. You pull off your skirt and panties before straddling his waist again. You slowly sink down onto his cock, moaning with each inch. Rowan's hands grip your hips tightly as you do. He quickly grabs his inhaler and takes another puff. You move up and down, fucking yourself on his cock.

"Feels great. So good" He moans before pulling you down to kiss him. You kiss him deeply, moaning as his cock hits an amazing spot in you. You angle your hips so he hits that spot over and over again. You squeeze slightly around him, causing a groan to fall from his lips. You move one of Rowan's hands so he can rub your clit. He takes the hint and rubs circles on it.

"You feel so good Rowan. You fill me up so nicely." You moan as you place your hands on his chest to balance yourself. The grip he has on your hips tightens as he lifts his hips, chasing his own orgasm. You gasp at this, not expecting him to do that.

"Hold on a little longer. You can do that for me right?" You ask, using one hand to grab his jaw. He nods before taking another puff of his inhaler. You feel a coil tightening in your lower stomach, signaling that you were close. You speed up, wanting to cum around his cock. You feel the coil snap as you see stars in the edge of your vision, gasping and moaning. Rowan grunts slightly before cumming, filling you up. You bounce a few more times before climbing off of him. He takes another puff of his inhaler, trying to catch his breath.

"You okay?" You ask, worried you might have over exhausted him. He nods.

"So I guess this means you really care about me?" He jokes. You roll your eyes before kissing his cheek and laying your head on his chest. He grabs the blanket and covers you both up, a big grin on his face.