Rowan Laslow

Authours note: i had this idea and needed it to exist and omg!!!

Female reader

Warnings: established relationship, oral (fem receiving), overestimulation, multiple orgasms, cursing, moaning, kissing, begging, Rowan being kind of a bottom, praise, smut (unprotected), creampie

☆------☆

Rowan could swear that he had died and gone to heaven because of the image in front of him, you in a short skirt and thigh highs. The sight of skin slightly pudging at the top of the thigh highs is a heavenly sight. The idea of your legs wrapped around his head while he eats you out, those thigh highs rubbing against his head as you moan in pleasure. He feels his pants get tight as he thinks of this.

"Rowan? You good?" Xavier asks as he waves a hand in front of Rowan's face. Rowan snaps back to reality, quickly covering the obvious boner he has.

"Yeah?" Rowan asks, worried Xavier saw him staring. Xavier smiles at Rowan's slight blush.

"I asked if you wanted to hang out tonight," He looks over in the direction Rowan was staring, noticing your outfit, "or are you gonna be busy?" Rowan's blush darkens as he realizes that Xavier did see him staring.

"I don't think I will be able to hang out. Gotta, study." Rowan lies, mainly to keep his dignity. Xavier nods before walking away, chuckling to himself.

You walk over to Rowan quickly after Xavier walks away.

"Hey baby!" You smile at him before you grab his hand, holding it as you sit next to him. Rowan doesn't answer, instead staring at your thighs.

"You wanna hang out in your room tonight?" He asks suddenly, looking up into your eyes.

"Sure! What time will you be by?"

"How about after dinner?" Rowan smiles at you, showing off his dimples. You nod and kiss his cheek before laying your head on his shoulder. Rowan stares at your thighs as your skirt shuffles up slightly.

------

You sit down onto your bed, bouncing slightly. You took off your shoes and start to take off your thigh highs, but get interrupted by a knock at your door. You get up and open the door to see Rowan standing there, taking a puff of his inhaler.

"Hey! Come on in!" You stand to the side and he walks in. You shut and lock your door before turning around. As you turn around Rowan kisses you, placing his hands on the sides of your face, pulling you closer to him. You quickly kiss back, slightly surprised by his boldness.

"I love the way you look in those thigh highs. So pretty" Rowan moans slightly as you two kiss, "let me make you feel good. Please? I'll be good" He asks as he pulls away. You smile at his needy begging. You grab his hand and walk over to your bed, quickly laying down and lifting up your skirt. Rowan groans at the sight of your panties.

"Come on pretty boy. Thought you said you were gonna make me feel good." You tease him. He pulls off your panties and lays on his stomach before grabbing your thighs and spreading your legs farther apart. He groans at the sight before him. You bunch your skirt up in your hands, pulling it up to see him. Rowan licks a stripe up your cunt, groaning at the taste. He sucks on your clit, making small slurping sounds, before thrusting his tongue into you. You moan and grab onto his hair.

"Taste so good. So pretty" He says before going back to sucking your clit. He thrusts a finger into you, curling it up slightly. You moan and tug at his hair, rutting against his face.

"You're doing so good Rowan, faster please" You moan as you pull his face closer. You feel a heat in your lower stomach as a tension builds. You arch your back as he adds another finger, making a slightly obscene wet sound. You wrap your thighs around his head, squeezing slightly. He grabs one of your thighs, squeezing tightly as he continues to eat you out. You arch your back and curl your toes as you cum around his fingers. You pant as you come back down to earth, slowly realizing that Rowan hasn't stopped.

"Rowan!" You moan, slightly pushing his head away.

"One more please. One more. Tastes so good. Please?" He asks as you looks up at you, his glasses askew and fogged slightly. He doesn't wait for an answer before going back to sucking at your clit. He lifts one of your legs up slightly, to get a new angle, as he fingers you. You squirm slightly at the overestimulation and pleasure flooding your body. You tug his hair as you moan, arching your back slightly. You feel the coil again, tightening quickly. You rut against his face again before cumming again, soaking his face once more. Rowan pulls away, his face covered from the tip of his nose to his chin in your juices, quickly taking a puff of his inhaler to help catch his breath.

"Taste so good. And you look so pretty." He says as unzips his pants. "Can I fuck you, please? Need to feel you around my cock. Please" He asks as he pulls down his pants and boxers enough to free his cock. You nod, panting slightly, before pulling him closer. He places one hand next to your head and uses to the other to line his cock up with your cunt. He slides his cock into you, moaning as he does. He thrusts in and out, slowly at first, before picking up speed. He lifts one of your legs up, groaning at the new angle. You grab his arm as he thrusts into you. He grabs his inhaler quickly and takes a puff.

"So good Rowan" You moan, throwing your head back as he fucks into you. He groans as you squeeze around him. You cum again, quite quickly as your were overestimulated. He groans as you cum, so close to cumming.

"You feel so good. I'm so close. Can I cum? Please?" He asks, looking down at you.

"Go ahead Rowan. Cum in me, fill me up" You pull him closer with your legs. He groans and thrusts a few more times before cumming, painting your insides with ropes of cum. He stays still for a moment before laying down, his head in your chest.

"Thank you" You smile at him.

"You gonna pull out?"

"No. Comfy. Wanna sleep" He yawns, exhaustion hitting him hard. You rub his back and play with his hair as he falls asleep. You grab the blanket and cover you both up, smiling to yourself. You definitely need to wear thigh highs more often.