Rowan Laslow

Female reader

Warnings: established relationship, kissing, hickeys, cursing, oral (fem receiving), face riding, slight hair pulling, bondage, masturbation (male), dick riding, slight Sub and Dom dynamics, whimpering, hand job, fem top, Rowan being a bottom, edging, praise, pet names, slight crying, multiple orgasms, smut (unprotected)

☆------☆

You smile as you walk to Rowan's dorm, excited to hang out with him after not being able to for a month now. You were both busy, Rowan with the Nightshades and studying while you had fencing club and helping Enid with her class work. These, amoung other things, kept you two apart. You knew it had an affect on Rowan due to his love languages being physical touch and spending time with one another. He often snuck in to your dorm to cuddle but he hasn't even been able to do that lately. Rowan hasn't even been able to hold your hand in class. You knew it was driving him crazy not being able to be close to you or hold you. If you were being honest it upset you as well. Lately you had been having to cuddle an extra pillow, covered in his cologne, in order to fall asleep. But today you were free, fencing club taking a short break due to Bianca needing some alone time, or something like that. Enid was all caught up on her work finally and was on her way to a date with Ajax. Which she hadn't stopped talking about for a whole week. You quickly arrive at Rowan and Xavier's door. You knock quickly on their door before opening it and walking right in, not thinking to announce that it was you or even knock louder, thinking Rrowan would know it was you.

"Hey. I'm free ton-" You're voice catches in your throat at the sight before you. Rowan's head was thrown back as he strokes his cock, pants opened and down enough for him to do so. He quickly stops when he sees you staring, leaning against the now locked door.

"(Y/N)! I wasn't-" He panics slightly.

"You weren't what? Touching yourself without permission? Cause that's sure what it looked like pretty boy." You interrupt, a smile smile on your face. "And to think I was gonna reward you for being so patient." You say as you walk closer to him, a glint of mischief in your eyes. You grab his jaw when you finally reach him, forcing him to look at you.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll be good from now on." He mumbles.

"It's to late for that," You lean down, close enough to ghost your lips past his, "Undress and lay on the bed." You demand as you pull away. Rowan quickly follows your orders, not wanting to anger you anymore. You grab a spare tie he had laying on his desk and walk over to him. You grab his wrists and quickly tie them to the headboard.

"Remember to ask for your inhaler." You remind him, wanting to make sure he's safe. He nods in response. "Words handsome." You say as you move so you had a knee on either side of one of his thighs.

"Yes ma'am." He was watching you, waiting to see what you do. You smile at the name. You ghost your fingertips along the tip of his cock, causing him to whimper and buck his hips.

"Hold still." You say as you push his hips back down. You wrap your hand around his cock, slowly stroking up and down.

"Faster, please" Rowan asks, whimpering slightly. You ignore him and continue your slowly pace.

"Why should I? Do you deserve it?" You ask, slowing down slightly.

"Please! I'll be good! I promise" He whines. You look at him, enjoying how he looks, his eyes were slightly glazed over and a blush settles on his cheeks and ears. You smile and pick up your pace, an idea popping in your head. His toes curl and he bites his lower lip as you jerk him off.

"Feel good?" You ask, teasingly.

"Yes! Thank- fuck! Thank you! Feels so good!" He closes his eyes and throws his head back, loving the pleasure you are giving him. He gasps as you start to use two hands, a smirk on your face. "Inhaler please" He asks suddenly. You remove one hand from his cock and grab his inhaler, holding it to his mouth and letting him take a puff. You pull it away when you know he is fine.

"You okay?" You ask, worried slightly.

"Yes! Just more please!" Rowan nods, moving the knee not between your legs up, needing to move around. He turns his head to the side, screwing his eyes shut, a good sign he was close. You suddenly pull your hands away, no longer jerking him off.

"Why'd you stop?" He pants, slowly coming back to reality. Instead of answering you go back to jerking him off, faster this time. He arches his back, moaning as he does.

"So pretty like this. You look so fucked out." You chuckle, loving the image before you.

"So good" Rowan whimpers slightly as you run a thumb over the tip of his dick. You lean forward and kiss his neck, sucking a dark mark onto his adam's apple before moving your marks all around his neck.

"You close baby?" You ask, a smile on your face.

"Yes! So close!" He pulls in his restraints slightly, wanting to touch you. You pull your hands away again.

"No! Please! I need to cum!" Tears fall down his face.

"Aw. Poor baby." You say with fake sympathy. You quickly take his cock in your hands and work your hands up and down. You sit up and watch as he tosses his head back. You feel your panties dampening by the minute because of the sight of him.

"So close. Please! Can I cum? Please" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed as hus toes curl. He was so sensitive from you edging him.

"Go on. Cum pretty boy." You smile. He groans and whimpers as he cums on to your hand.

"Thank you" He pants. You lick your hand clean, moaning slightly at the taste.

"My turn." You remove your clothes before moving so your cunt was hovering over his face.

"Inhaler first?" He asks, his glasses askew and slightly foggy from the light layer of sweat on his body. You grab the inhaler and he takes a puff.

"You ready?" You asks.

"Yes. Please yes" You lower your hips, grabbing his hair as he sucks on your clit. You rut your hips, moaning as he thrusts his tongue into you.

"Doing so good Rowan" You moan, rutting against his face. You feel a coil in your lower stomach as Rowan sucks on your clit. You tighten your grip in his hair, fucking yourself on his face. You arch your back and toss your head back, loving the pleasure. You bite your bottom lip, moaning loudly. You pull your hips away from his mouth.

"Tastes so good" Rowan whines. You move do your cunt was hovering over his cock. You smile at the sight of your juices covering the lower half of his face. You sink down, his dick entering you.

"Move please" Rowan bucks his hips slightly. You smirk.

"I don't know. Do you deserve it?" You ask.

"Yes! Please! I've been so good" Rowan's hands flex as he pulls against his restraints. You moves your hips back and forth, finally giving him what he wants. You run your hands up his chest, stabilizing yourself as you fucked yourself on his cock. You gasp as his cock hits an amazing spot in your cunt. You angle your hips to hit that spot over and over again. You use one hand to rub your clit and keep the other on his chest.

"Fill me up so nicely Rowan" You moan. You throw your head back and bite your bottom lip, trying not to be too loud, aware that others could walk by and hear you and the sinful noises you two are making. He groans as you squeeze around him. You feel the coil snap as you cum around him, slowing down slightly. You remove yourself from his cock and jerk him off, ignoring your cum covering his cock. Rowan moans as he cums, covering your hand again. You quickly clean you both up with a nearby shirt and untie him.

"You okay?" You ask. Rowan nods before grabbing his inhaler and takes a puff. You lay down, your head on his chest and pull the blanket over you two.

"I love you." He yawns.

"I love you too."