Tyler Galpin

Female reader

Warnings: friends with benefits, angst (slight), cursing, smut (unprotected), doggy style, jealousy, creampie (ish)

☆-------☆

To say you were mad at Tyler was an understatement. You were furious, even though you had no right to be.  Not like he was your boyfriend. But something about the idea of him fucking Wednesday pissed you off beyond belief. You wanted the curly haired boy all to yourself if you were being honest. You glare at him as he talks to Wednesday, dancing with her.

"You okay?" Enid asks.

"No. Fucking stupid Rave'N. Stupid fucking men." You grumble at the sight of Tyler laughing with Wednesday. Fed up, you stomp past them, slightly hitting Tyler's shoulder as you pass. You feel the burn of tears behind your eyes as you stomp to your room. You slam open your dorm room door. You try to shove off your heels, to no avail, and wipe away your tears. You feel so stupid at the tears flowing down your face. Suddenly you hear a knock at your door.

"Go away Enid! I'm fine!" You yell. Another knock. You sigh and get up, quickly walking over and opening your door to see Tyler standing there.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks.

"Why do you care?" You say as you walk back into your room, sitting onto your bed. Tyler follows after, quickly shutting and locking your door.

"Why wouldn't I care?" He says, confusion filling his voice.

"Seemed pretty busy with Wednesday." You make a frustrated sound at one of your heels not coming off. Tyler crouchs down and starts helping you take off your heels.

"God. How are you so stupid?" He says as he gets your heels off.

"I'm stupid!?" You shout as you stand.

"Yeah you are," He stands up, towering over you, "You should realize I only went with Wednesday because you were busy fucking some random dude."

"I was not! The only person I've been fucking is you! Because for some stupid reason I thought we had something!" You were poking his chest at this point.

"So did I!" He was shouting as well at this point. Realization hit you quite quickly.

"So you weren't fucking Wednesday?" You ask.

"No. Hell I can't even cum by myself without thinking about you." He says as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"You can't?" You ask, smiling at this new information. He shakes his head as he leans down. He looks from your eyes to your lips a few times before connecting your lips to his in a breath taking kiss. You tangle your fingers in his curly hair, moaning as he pulls you closer.

"I've missed this. I hated not seeing you everyday." Tyler groans as he takes off his suit jacket. You take off your dress, revealing your bare chest and black lace panties. You lay down onto your bed pulling him down ontop of you. He unbuttons his shirt and goes back to kissing you, grabbing your thigh as he kisses you.  You tug at his belt, wanting it off. Tyler gets up and removes his pants and boxers. His cock stood tall and proud, the tip slightly red and leaking precum.

"Look what you do to me." He groans as he crawls back ontop of you.

"Not my fault I'm easily jealous and a great fuck." You say as you pull off your panties. You get an idea and roll over onto your stomach and lift your hips into the air. Tyler groans at the sight of your glistening pussy.  He pushes you down so your chest lays flat against your bed.

"So pretty." He groans as he thrusts his cock into you. Tyler grips your hips, pulling you to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck! Feels so good" You moan out as he hits an amazing spot in you, one that makes you see stars on the edge of your vision.

"There?" He asks, feeling you squeeze around him every time he hits that spot. You nod, too busy biting your pillow to keep quiet to answer. His hips smack into your ass with each thrust. You gasp at the amazing drag of his cock against your pussy walls. He places a hand on your lower back, pushing you down slightly. He pulls out, causing some confusion on your part.

"Why'd," You pause to try to catch your breath, "Why'd you stop?" You ask, looking over your shoulder.

"Flip over. I wanna see your face while I fuck you." You blush slightly but do as he says. Your chest bounces slightly as you move onto your back. He thrusts his cock back into you, moving your thighs so one of your knees drape over his shoulder before he grabs your ankle to keep your leg up. He grabs your other leg to wrap around his waist. You gasp at the new angle, loving the delicious burn.

"Fuck!" You moan out at the feeling of his cock hitting a spot deep in your cunt. You bite your bottom lip, curling your toes as he hits the spot that made you see stars.

"You keep squeezing my cock like that and I won't last long." Tyler groans out as you squeeze around him again. His hair clings against his forehead, a thin layer of sweat on his body.

"Your mine." You moan as you grab his face bringing him closer and kissing him. He kisses back quickly and groans.

"All yours princess." He pulls away and smiles at your slightly fucked out expression. You dig your nails into his shoulders, leaving little crescent moon shapes in his skin.

"I'm gonna cum" You moan out, your toes curling as your vision blurs. You cum around his cock, moaning as he fucks you through your orgasm. He groans as you squeeze around him. He groans before cumming, painting your insides with hot ropes of cum. He pants as he slows down, catching his breath. He pulls out and lays down next to you.

"So you were jealous huh?" Tyler smiles. You blush and smack his chest mumbling a 'shut up' as you do. You lay your head on his chest, a smile on your face. Tyler kisses your forehead and smiles to himself, enjoying the moment. You pull the blanket over you two and fall asleep.