Xavier Thorpe and Ajax Petropolus

Female reader

Warnings: established relationship, poly relationship, kissing, smut (unprotected), cursing, hickies/marks, three way, choking, oral (male receiving), nicknames, multiple orgasms, creampie

☆--------☆

You cheer as Xavier and Ajax's team comes closer and closer to the shore. They were so close to winning. They were close enough you could see the details in their painted smiles. Their boat smacks against the land and they run across the finish line, holding their flag. You yell and cheer as it's announced that they won. Xavier and Ajax smile at you, their grins looking slightly weird under the face paint. Ajax blows a kiss in your direction, causing a blush to appear on your face.

-------

"You guys did so good!" You praise them as you three walk into Xavier's room.

"Thanks babe." Xavier kisses your forehead. As he pulls away he frowns. "I got face paint on you." He pouts.

"I mean I'd rather you two put face paint in other places." You smirk as you sit next to Ajax.

"Oh?" Ajax grins as he leans closer to you. You bite your bottom lip, a slight grin on your face. You nod as you lean close to him.

"Before we do that, let's clean off the face paint. Seriously." Xavier chuckles at you. You get off the bed and walk over to Xavier's bathroom and grab a couple damp towels. You walk back to where Xavier sits at his desk.

"Do you mind?" You ask holding up the rag. He shakes his head no and pats his lap. You sit in his lap and start cleaning his face.

"What about me?" Ajax whines slightly. You giggle and turn to look at him.

"You're next cutie." You smile at him before going back to cleaning Xavier's face.

"I don't know. I like this position." Xavier smiles. You roll your eyes and climb off, much to Xavier's dismay.

"Alright Ajax. Your turn." You climb into his lap with a new damp rag. You clean his face quickly as well. As soon as you finish, he leans forward, silently asking for a kiss. You smile and kiss him, grabbing his neck to pull him closer. Suddenly you feel Xavier pulling you into his lap. He starts kissing your neck, leaving dark hickeys in his path. You pull away slightly from Ajax's kisses to moan from the marks being left on your neck.

"Listen to the pretty noises she's making Ajax." Xavier chuckles.

"I bet I can get her to make louder ones." Ajax challenges. Xavier's gaze darkened.

"You're on." You look between them, slightly worried. Xavier lifts your shirt off, smirkng at your lacey red bra.

"So pretty." Xavier mumbles as he kisses down your neck. Ajax starts unbuttoning your pants.

"You wanna go first?" Ajax asks and he removes your pants, not looking at you but Xavier, asking him.

"Oh most definitely." Xavier chuckles as he wraps a hand around your throat, squeezing the sides lightly. You gasp slightly, enjoying the slight burn from the lack of oxygen. Xavier pulls off his shirt and pulls off his pants and boxers, his cock already standing tall and leaking precum. He quickly removes your panties and lifts you up by your hips, sliding you down onto his cock, like his own personal fleshlight. You gasp and moan at the stretch.

"God she already looks ruined. Pretty thing making such a mess." Ajax chuckles at the sight of your eyes rolling back. You whimper as the tip of Xavier's cock hit a sensitive spot.

"There?" Xavier asks, hitting the spot again. You nod, to busy moaning to actually answer him. He continuesly hits the spot, grinning at the moans leaving your mouth. You tangle your fingers in his hair, pulling slightly, needing somethingto keep you in the moment. He moves one hand to rub your clit, moving his hand in circles. You feel tension building in your lower stomach, so close to breaking.

"Xavier, gonna cum" You moan out, squeezing his cock as you get close.

"Well go on then princess. Cum for me." He groans as he thrusts his hips up to meet your hips. You moan loudly as you cum, arching your back. You pant slightly as he continues thrusting. He quickly pulls out, edging himself slightly.

"My turn." Ajax smirks. He moves you so you can ride his cock this time. He removes his pants and boxers quickly, lowering you on his cock. You whimper at the overestimulating stretch. You moan as Ajax lifts you up and down, usingyou just like Xavier had. He kisses you, tangling one of his hands into your hair and tugging slightly. You moan as he pulls your head back and leaves hickeysdown the column of your throat.

"Feels so good" You moan, feeling the tension building again. You bite your bottom lip, rememberingothers could hear you.

"Nuh uh, be loud pretty girl." Ajax groans. You cum, not bothering to warn him. His hips stutter slightly, enjoying the squeeze of your pussy around his cock, before pulling out.

"One more princess? You can do that right?" Xavier asks.

"She can. We know she take another round." Ajax chuckles. Ajax turns you around and pushes you down so you were eye level with Xavier's cock. You look up at him through your eyelashes before taking his cock in your mouth. Xavier groans as you run your tongue along the underside of his cock before hollowing your cheeks.

"Look at her, sucking my cock so well." Xavier compliments you, looking at Ajax.

"Wonder if she can take both of our cocks." You can hear the smile in Ajax's voice. He slowly slides his cock into your cunt, groaning. As he pushed himself into you, he pushes you forward, causing you to take more of Xavier's cock down your throat. You feel yourself start to drool around Xavier's cock as tears prick the corners of your eyes. Xavier tangles his fingers into your hair, moving your head roughly back and forth. Ajax thrusts in time with Xavier's movements.

"God you look so pretty like this" Ajax moans, his grip on your hips tightening slightly.

"Aw. Are you crying?" Xavier asks, rubbing your cheek to remove the tears, fake sympathy filling his voice. You feel drool fall down your chin, mixed with Xavier's precum, as you try to nod. Ajax chuckles slightly before leaning slightly down to rub your clit. You feel the tension building in your lower stomach again, stronger then before

"Come on baby, cum. I know you need to." Ajax says as he thrusts a little harder. You whimper around Xavier's cock as you cum.  Ajax groans as you squeeze around him.

Your jaw slightly aches as Xavier thrusts become faster and sloppier. He groans as he finishes in your mouth.

"Swallow." Xavier commands, panting slightly. You do as he says, swallowing the salty substance.

"Fuck" Ajax groans before cumming in you, painting your insides. He pulls out, causing you to fall from the support of his hands. You roll over, laying on your back, panting. Xavier cleans you up with a nearby shirt, being careful.

"Can we cuddle?" You ask, voice slightly hoarse. Ajax and Xavier share a smile before laying down next to you, each taking a side. Ajax wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close. Xavier lays his head on your chest and pulls the blanket over you three.

"Sleep well dear." Xavier says as you doze off.