Chapter 7: Singing and mobbed

I was about to sing the next part, But Cameron turned off the radio. "Heyy that's my song!" I yelled at him playfully. "Turn it back on pleaseeeee" I said and he laughed.

"Samantha your voice is amazing!" Shawn said. "Haha your really funny Shawnie." I said and he laughed.

"I'm being for real! Your voice is like an angel." he said and I smiled. "Thanks but that's not me that's you." I said and the guys "awwed"

"Literally friendship goals!" Matt said and I laughed. "Yasss" Taylor said. I turned around to him and kissed him. "Awww!" The guys said and I smiled into the kiss.

I love them so much. I can't imagine life without them.

~When they got to the hotel~

We got to the hotel and when we got out of the car there were a bunch of screaming girls outside the hotel.

Yay! (Notice my sarcasm)

We started walking into the hotel with a bunch of girls screaming. I was behind Taylor holding in to his hand.

Suddenly someone pulled my hair and I fell backwards. Next thing I know I'm getting hit and kicked.

Taylor's pov
We were running into the hotel and Sam was behind me holding onto my hand. Next thing I know our hands got disconnected.

I turned around and saw my beautiful girl getting beat up by fans. I ran over to her and picked her up and ran into the building.

"GUYS!" I yelled and they came running over to me. "Holy shit what happened?!" Carter said. "The fans mobbed her." I said looking at her. Her face was a little bruised and her lip was busted.

We walked up to our rooms and we all went into me and Shawn's room. I laid Sam on the bed and laid next to her.

All the boys left expect Matt and Carter cause they were tired and wanted to sleep. I wrapped my arms around Samantha and drifted to sleep.

Samantha's pov
I woke up to Taylor sleeping next to me. My head was pounding and my lip and cheek hurts. "Tay." i said shaking him a bit. He didn't wake up so I kissed him.

He woke up immediately. "Hey beautiful are you okay?"he asked me. My heart fluttered when he called me that. "Yeah just my lip and cheek hurt and my head is pounding." I said and he nodded.

He looked over at the clock then back to me. He kissed my head then my cheek then my lips. Aww he is so sweet. What would I do with out him.

"I'm so sorry about what that fan did to you." Taylor said and I nodded. "Its okay Tay. I'll just have to get used to it" I said and he frowned.

"Samantha I promise I won't let this happen again." he said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Thanks Tay." I said into the kiss. "Eww PDA!" Matt said while running around the room. Which woke Carter up.

"Matt what the hell!" Carter yelled and Matt started laughing. Just then all the boys walked in. Except or Daniel.

"Hey Sam you okay?" Shawn asked and I nodded. "Yeah I guess so." I said and they all nodded.

"There is no Magcon today so we can just hang." Cameron said and Taylor smiled.

"Swimming!!" Taylor yelled and all the boys started jumping around. "Yassss!" Johnson yelled. "Leggo!" Aaron yelled and the guys ran to get changed.

I would go swimming but I can't. If I wear my bikini my scars are visible on my stomach and thighs.. and I don't want the boys to see.

The boys had gotten my all my stuff yesterday after Magcon. I just put on my bikini and put one of Taylor's shirts over it. The shirt went down to my knees.

I walked out to the pool and all the guys were splashing around. I sat km one of the pool chairs and watched them.

"Hey come on Sam get in the pool." Taylor said. "No I'm good." I said and he frowned.

"If your self confidence you shouldn't be. You have a perfect body and there is nothing to be afraid of." Taylor said and I smiled.

"It's not that.." I said and Shawn got out of the pool. "Sam take off the shirt its okay." Shawn said. "I can't." I said and he frowned.

He pulled the shirt over my head and gasped. The boys looked over and also gasped. "Oh my god Sam!" Taylor said running out of the pool and coming over to me.

Seconds later the rest of the boys ran out of the pool and over to me. "S-Sam." Johnson said. "Its okay guys. There from along time ago." I said trying not to cry.

"Still why did you do all of this." Shawn asked me sounding like he was about to cry. "There not all from me.." I said and they all looked at me. "What do you mean?" Taylor said sounding mad. "

"If I didn't listen to my dad.. he would take me down to the basement and cut my thighs and stomach with a razor or beer bottle." I told them.

After I said that Taylor punched one of the tables and walked inside the building.

(A/N): Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! And I hope u like the book so far! Love you guys💕 Stay Cloudy☁️☁️