Chapter 87: Bad Days

We got ready and went to the car. We got in and we were in our way to IHOP.

2 months later third persons pov:
"She was a beautiful girl. I loved her to death. I would do anything for her. I would travel across the world for her.

I would even die for her. The fact that I have to face this everyday.. I-It breaks me. She was a broken girl who got fixed by 10 boys who didn't know her at all. Until 3 years ago.

If I could take back what happened I would."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
"She was amazing. She could make anyone smiled or laugh. Even though she was depressed most of the time you couldn't tell.

She was a bright girl. She had an amazing future ahead of her. It all ended so soon. It's not fair. I wish I could've helped more then I had.

In the past 3 years she over came depression because of us. Not many people can say they saved sow mine but I'm so glad I can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I saved her. If I had never had done what I did three years ago. I would have never had that beautiful girl in my life.

It just breaks me that she won't ever get to go to prom, or get married or have kids. She..I-I'm sorry I can't do this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's alright. I thank you all for joining us on this sad day. This girl has gone through so much and she deserved to live.

All because of one mistake. I ask all of you parents to always tell your kids you love them. Before it gets to late.

Even if they say you hate you, they don't mean that. Because for this family you might not ever get to say "I love you" again.

************
I thank you all for coming this evening. Let us pray for this family. Let us pray for Samantha's family. And let us never forget the death of Samantha Lee Elizabeth Dallas.