Chapter 10: Rememberance

Me and Taylor ran into the room with all the boys. "Guys!" He yelled and they looked scared "what's wrong?" Cam said and ran over to us.

"Samantha remembered something." Taylor said and Cameron smiled. "What did you remember?" He asked me.

"Well I called him Tay. And he said no one calls him that but me." I said and Cameron nodded.

"Sam we need to talk tho." Shawn said and I went and sat down next to Gilinsky. "What about." I asked.

"Well Taylor told us that the doctor told him something.." Johnson said.
"Go on.." I said and Hayes spoke up.

"Well the doctor said that you may never remember Taylor." he said and I looked down. I tried to hold back tears.

"So your saying I will never remember him at all? I won't remember what we had? I won't remember anything??" I said trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry Sam." Nash said and I nodded. "Do you have any pictures of us together?" I asked and they nodded.

Carter got up and and walked over to me. "I have a pic of you guys hugging." He said and i looked at it.

"I don't know when that happened. I don't remember." I said and he nodded.

"I think it's time to sleep. Well show you more tomorrow. We don't have Magcon tomorrow." Matt said and I nodded.

We all laid down on the bed and floor. I felt the bed dip down beside me. But I was to tired to see who it was.

~Three days later~
I woke up to the boys surrounding me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked and they looked surprised.

"You've been asleep for 3 days." Shawn said and my eyes widened. "Are you for real??" I asked bad he nodded.

"Yeah. But we don't have Magcon today either so lest show you more pictures." Taylor said and I nodded.

"This is a pic of u guys swimming together." Nash said and I frowned. "I don't remember that either." I said and the boys frowned.

They showered me a few more. "I don't remember any of them." I said and Taylor walked out of out of the room.

Taylor's pov
That's it. I'm so done with life. Samantha will never remember me so there's no reason to live. I ran into my and out to the balcony.

Today is the day.. I will end my life. I was about jump when someone came running through the door.

Samantha's pov
"Where is he going?" I asked and the boys shrugged. "This is the last picture we have." Hayes said and he showed me that picture.

I remember it! It was at Magcon. The first time we met. The happiest day of my life.

Just then everything was coming back to me, getting raped, getting hit by a car, and most importantly Taylor.

OMG Taylor! I ran out of the room and to out from to see him on the balcony looking like he was about to jump.

"Taylor!!" I yelled and ran over to him with the boys behind me. "Please don't do it! I remember everything and I love you so much." I said hugging him.

(A/N): Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but yesterday was my birthday birthday! 😊 I'm officially a teenager! I spent the whole day with my family yesterday and today. Well I love you guys! Stay cloudy☁️☁️