Chapter 32: Romeo help

Shawn's pov
We were all watching tv waiting for Samantha to come down when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Romeo.

"Hey what's up Romeo." I said and let him in. "Um Sam called me to come over." He said and I nodded.

"Well she's in here room." I said and he nodded and ran upstairs. "What is he for?" Nash said as I sat back on the couch.

"Samantha called him over." I said and their eyes went wide. "Why would she call him over if she has us?" Matt asked.

Later-
Romeo talked to me and helped me feel a lot better. I walked out to the living room where all the boys were and I met up with Hayes. "Follow me yung Haz." I said and we walked out to the pool.

"Everyone come look there's a froggy in the pool." I said in a baby voice.

Everyone ran out to the pool and I laughed silently. "You get Aaron and Nash and I'll get Shawn and Cam." I said and he nodded know if what I meant.

We walked outside behind the boys. "Hey Sam where's the fr-" Nash said but then I yelled go and we pushed them in the pool.

I hope none of them had there phones... oh well. "What the hell!" Shawn said and I started laughing.
"Haha you peasants!" I said to them while laughing.

"Yazzz Hazzzz!" I said and high fived him.