Chapter 31: "I shouldve tried harder"

"Yeah got a problem?" I said and he shook his head. "Come here babe." Shawn said and I lazily walked over to him. "What do you want Mendes?" I asked and he looked at me.

"How about we all go swimming?" he asked and I nodded. I went and changed into my colorful Aztec Bikini and I grabbed my gold sunglasses and put my hair in a messy bun.

I looked in the mirror and you could see the cuts on my thighs and hips. Scars and fresh cuts. Some of them were only from like 2 days ago.

I really didn't care anymore. I just walked down stairs. I saw Matt Carter Aaron Hayes Cam and Nash. "Where's Shawn?" I asked.

Just then Shawn jumped out and grabbed me by my hips. "Owww fuck!" I said and he let go as quickly as he could.

He walked I front of me and his eyes went wide. "Samantha I told you to stop fucking doing that!" He yelled. He never calls me Samantha..

"I'm sorry! But I thought Romeo died! He is my best friend and he was my only happiness when I had my old life! What was I supposed to do?!" I yelled back at him.

"I could've helped you through it! You didn't have to hurt your self to let your pain out!" he yelled.

"Maybe I should've tried harder to kill myself!" I yelled and ran up to my room and locked the door.

Shawn's pov
"Maybe I should've tried harder to kill myself!" Sam yelled and ran up to her room. We all chased after her but she locked the door.

"Sam please come out I'm sorry." I said through the door but I heard nothing.
"Ugh I really messed up!" I yelled and punched the wall. I slid down her door and put my head in my hands.

Samantha's pov
I went into the bathroom and pulled out the case I had all my blades in. I put it on the sink and picked one up.

I put it against my wrist and started crying. "I can't believe I said that to Shawn." I said and threw my blade in the toilet.

Then I dumped the rest of my blades in the toilet and flushes them. "God I need to call Romeo." I said and picked up my phone.

R: Hey Sam what's up
S: Hey I need you to come over.
R: Okay when?
S: Um now. Like right now
R: Okay are you okay?
S: I'll tell you when you get here.
R: Okay I'm on my way
S: Okay. Thanks Romeo
R: Your welcome Sammy
S: Bye love you.
R: Love you to. Bye

After I got off the phone with Romeo. I went and laid down on my bed.

Shawn's pov
We were all watching tv waiting for Samantha to come down when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Romeo.