Chapter 86: Good Days

Kian's pov:
"Hey hey it was just a dream I'm here. It's okay." I said and she hugged me so tightly. "Never leave me." She said and buried her head in my chest.

"I promise." I said as we fell asleep together.

*********
It's like 2 am and I just can't sleep. I can't believe that I hurt Samantha. I know we made up, but I feel horrible.

I shifted so I could cuddle with Sam. "Mm." She said waking up. "Baby go back to sleep." I said. "I can't." she said.

I found her hand and intertwined our fingers. "I love you so much Kian." She said. "I love you to Samantha." I said.

We stayed quiet for a bit and Sam soon fell asleep and so did I.

*********
I woke up with Samantha not beside me. Then I realized she was in the shower.

I walked down stairs and saw Matt watching tv. "Hey how's Sam?" He asked as he saw me.

"Good but she's in the shower." I said and he nodded. "Hey thanks for coming back. Sam really needs you." I said and he smiled. "She needs you to man." He said.

"I know. I'm really glad me and her made up. I didn't mean to hurt her." I said and he nodded. "I know. And Sam knows that to." he said.

"Hey guys." Sam said coming to sit on my lap.

Sam's pov:
I got out of the shower and I didn't see Kian in bed so I decided to go downstairs and see who's up.

I walked downstairs and saw Kian and Matt. "Hey guys." I said as I went and sat on Kian's lap.

"Heyyyyyyy." They said and I smiled. "So you and Kian made up last night?" Matt said and I smiled. "Yes Mattchoo." I said and he laughed.

"Hey y'all guysis." Cameron said as he walked downstairs. "Zaymmmmm." I said looking at his abs.

"What?" He said doing the puma face. "Nothin.." I said. Goddam I love his abs.. Is that weird to say..? Oh well.

"Thanks and possibly." Cam said. "I said that out loud..?" I asked and the guys nodded. "Oops." I said.

"Well ima go put a shirt on.." Cam said and laughed. "Byeeeeeee." I said as he walked up stairs.

"Zaymmmm his abs thoooo." Kian said and I laughed. "O.m. g! I know right. Sooo hot." Matt said and Kian and him went into a pit of laughter.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said. "Aww baby don't be salty." Kian said and hugged me. "I'm not salty." I said trying not to laugh.

"Hey you guyses!!" Cameron said and I looked up at him. "OMG I'm dead!What the hell!" I said.

Cameron was wearing my booty shorts and one of my crop tops! "Zaymmmm daddy Dallas!" Matt said and I died laughing.

"Sam calm down your crying." Matt said and I kept laughing. "Cam... Oh.." I said not being able to talk normally.

"Chill." Cam said coming over to me and I laughed even harder. "No..no stop." I said laughing.

"Woo..oh my god. That was painful." I said finally calming down. Cameron went to change into his clothes so I could calm down.

"That was the funniest shit ever." I said. "Oh no please don't start laughing again." Matt said and I looked at him.

"I'm not. Chill salty." I said and giggled. "I think your laugh is cute." Kian said and I kissed him. "Thank you babe." I said.

"Your welcome boo." Matt said and I smiled. "My favorite white peoples in one room." I said as Cam sat beside Kian.

"Your white to.." Cam said and I nodded. "I know." I said and they laughed. "I'm gonna go wake Nash up." I said and ran down the hall.

I opened Nash's door quietly and walled over to his bed. I got on his bed and started jumping up and down.

"Nashy wake uppppp." I said and jumped on him. "I'm uppppp." He said and I sat beside him.

"You missed it man. Cameron had no shirt on. And then he put on one of my crop tops and my booty shorts." I said and he started laughing.

"Damn. You should've came and got me!" He said. "Nash I almost died laughing." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go see the guys." he said and he got up and I jumped on his back. "For Narnia!!!!" I yelled. Nash ran into the living room and I fell of of him.

"Oh shit you good homie?" Cam said and walked over to me. "Yeah fam great." I said and he laughed.

"Your white!" Matt said and I laughed. "I know." I said and walked over to him. "Your my little white chocolate." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you..?" Matt said and I laughed.
"I'm hungry." I said. "Let's go to IHOP!" Hayes yelled walking downstairs. "Yasssss!" We all yelled.

**********
We got ready and went to the car. We got in and we were in our way to IHOP.