Chapter 60: The Hospital

Beth's pov:
We were at the hospital and found out that the one cop, who I knew as Scott had died. And Samantha is in a coma. Fuck life.

Kian's pov:
We ran into the hospital and up to the front desk. "Samantha Dallas." Cameron said and the girl looked up. "R-room 109." she said and I smiled and her and we ran to the room.

We walked in as saw Bethany and Mitch crying."What happened??"I asked.

"S-S." Bethany said and ran into my arms. Mitch tried so hard to get it together and he said, "S-Samantha's in a coma." he said and I stopped hugging and turned around and ran out of her room.

Goddamit! Why didn't she  tell us where she was going.We could've helped her. Fuck! I thought as I walked outside and punched the wall.

I was planning to ask Samantha out tonight. Now I don't know if I will ever be able to. Just then Jc walked out side and walked over to me.

"Kian.." he said but I cut him off. "Jc please leave I wanna be alone." I said. "But Kia-" he started to say but I cut him off again. "Please-e go." I said and my voice cracked.

He walked back inside and slammed the door.

Sam's pov:
Where am I? Why can't I open my eyes. I tried to scream but I couldn't. Suddenly I heard voices around me.

"I tried to talk to Kian but he told me he wanted to be alone." I heard Jc say.
Oh no what's wrong with Kian??

"This is my fault Samantha's in a coma." Beth said. What I'm in a coma??
Ahhhhhhh!! I screamed but nothing happened. No I need to see Kian, I need him.

I felt someone grab my hand. "Please wake up baby girl." Cam said. Awh it's Cam. I tried so hard to squeeze his hand but nothing worked.

**********
Kians pov:
It's been a week and Samantha still hasn't woken up. And I haven't left her room. Only to shower, that's it. I haven't ate either.

Fuck I miss her so much. "Baby girl if you can hear me I want you to know I love you so much. And I swear if I lose you I will loose myself. Your my everything." I said.

I sung to her a little bit then I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. A few moments later I felt a little squeeze back.

"Oh my god Sam if you can hear me squeeze my hand." I said and she squeezed my hand. I hit a button and a nurse ran in.

"Is everything okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Samantha squeezed my hand twice." I said and she smiled. "That's a good sign. She should wake up soon." the nurse said and I smiled.

I can't wait. After s few minutes of waiting I finally saw my baby girls eyes again. "Oh my god baby!" I said and hugged her.

I pressed the button one again and all the guy, Bethany and the nurse walked in. "Oh my god she's awake!!" Shawn said.

"May I have a word with the father?" The nurse said and her and Cam walked out of the room.

Cams pov: 
We walked outside and the nurse looked mad and upset. "Okay so please don't allow Samantha to have sexual intercourse or walk for the next week." she said and I nodded.

"Why may I ask?" I said. "Well when she got raped by the four guys they tore up her vagina and they ripped it.. a lot because by our tests she had at least 3 penises in her." the nurse said and I was pissed.

"I outta kill them." I said and she laughed a little. "Anyways she's not allowed to walk for the next week and she needs to take her pain meds when she wakes up and before she goes to bed so she won't hurt." The nurse said and I nodded.

"But if she does start to hurt tell her to put some ice on it." she said and I nodded. "Oh and I also wanted to tell you that I love you guys so much." She and I got confused.

"I'm a fan." she said and I smiled and hugged her. "You guys saved me." she said and pulled up her sleeve. I saw a bunch of cuts and scars.

I looked at her as she pulled her sleeve back down. I carefully grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeve back up and kissed her cuts and scars.

She covered her mouth and started crying and hugged me. "Thank you so much Cameron. I love you so much." she said and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you more beautiful." I said and she smiled. She was still crying but she wanted to go back in the room. When we walked in everyone was staring at us.

Samantha's pov:
Cam walked out of the room with Liane, and everyone kept asking me if I was okay. "Guys I'm fine." I said.

"Kian I heard you singing to me." I said and he smiled. "I love your voice." I said and he blushed. "And I love you." he said and I hugged him.

"Goalssss." Jc said and I laughed. Suddenly the door opened and in came a smiling Cam and a smiling/ crying Liane. "What happened?" I asked and Liane smiled and shook her head.

"So when can I come home?" I asked Liane. "Right now." she said and I smiled. I tried to get up but as soon as I tried it felt like k just ripped open my vagina. "Fuck!" I yelled and Liane ran over to me.

"You'll have to be carried and you need to heal. So stay in bed. No walking." She said and I nodded.

(A/N): Hey guys please do t be a ghost reader. Vote and comment on my stories and tell me what you think ☺️