Moving and matches [5]

" That's the last of everything else miss. Have a safe time moving!" the movers said and drove off.

I turned back and saw all the boxes on the floor. I sighed knowing very well my whole body would ache later.

Taehyung had to go early in the morning to confirm the contract and I'm moving alone.

Just as was about to start unpacking and decorating, the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw my childhood best friend, Ju-Hyeong.

"Ju-Hyeong? Is that you? How did you know where I live?" I hugged him, surprised to see him there.

"I went to your parent's house. Luckily they still live there. Anyways, need any help moving?" He spotted the boxes and asked.

"Any help is appreciated, thank you." I led him the way inside.

While moving the boxes and unpacking, we talked about how our lives have changed.

"This is a big house for one person, don't you think?" He picked up a photo frame of Taehyung and me.

"Well, this guy in the photo is my boyfriend. We moved in together. " He nodded and then placed the frame on the table. 

[TIME SKIP]

The unpacking was about 65 percent done and we took a break. "Thank you so much for the help. I owe you  one."

I sat down on the dining chair, exhausted. "You can order some food!" he suggested. "Good idea, I'm starving!"

I ordered food for three people since my love texted me.

We continued catching up on things until he mentioned he has a girlfriend! "We all thought you would be single, but here you are! In love!" We laughed.

"Babe! I'm home!" Taehyung walked into the dining room, shocked to see another guy in the house.

"Ah, this is Ju-Hyeong, my childhood best friend." I introduced him. 

"Hey." He coldly greeted. I felt the awkward moment between them...

Taehyung stayed silent while we ate our food and continued talking.

"Anyways how did the contract signing go? Will my boyfriend be a basketball star?" I asked him.

"Basketball? He is a basketball player?" Ju-Hyeong asked with eyes wide.

"The most professional and best player yet!" Taehyung smiled at how supportive I was.

"I know a thing or two about basketball, care to play a game? I saw a court down the street." Ju-Hyeong challenged him.

"I think he is tired-" Taehyung cut me off, " Game on."

I threw my hair back, nervous to see what will happen next.

He went to change into a Jersey and we walked to the court.

Taehyung held my hand and walked.

Once we made it to the court, I sat down on the floor, with water bottles and towels for them.

I felt bad for cheering for Taehyung only but if I cheer for Ju-Hyeong too, jealousy will take over him.

Taking note of the scores, was my job there.

Taehyung dribbled the ball left and right, making Ju-Hyeong hard to eye the ball.

"Come on, babe!" I cheered. He then took advantage and shot into the hoop!

Clapping, feeling proud of him.

"1 to 0!" I showed a thumbs-up to him. "Round 2!"

As Taehyung dribbled the ball, he lost the ball to Ju-Hyeong.

Bouncing the ball up and down, he jumped and shot into the hoop.

"Good job, Ju-Hyeong!"

Sweat rolled down Taehyung's forehead as he scored another point.

The sun began setting and the neighborhood lights turned on. 

Soon, the scores were 3 to 3. "I think we can call it a fair match now." I took the towels and bottles and handed them to them.

"Hey, good game. You're an awesome player. Y/n-ah,  I'll go home now." He then left the court.

Taehyung sat on the floor, looking down. "What's my basketball star thinking about?" I sat beside him.

"You won't leave me, right?" He looked at me with his hair all wet and messy. "Of course not! You are literally the only reason for my happiness."

"You're the best boyfriend!" He smiled, "Come on let's walk back home."

[BACK AT HOME]

Taehyung went to take a shower and I sat on the bed, excited for a new chapter of my life.

We were only going to be busier and busier, day by day. He is going to go through training and me, vlogging.

Speaking of which, I took the camera.

"First night in the new house! Unpacking took forever but I'm glad it's over now."

"We will be filming a question-and-answer video tomorrow so stay tuned for that! Bye Yanim Fam!"

I turned off the camera and placed it on the nightstand.

It felt a little cold so I went to Taehyung's cupboard and took out my favourite hoodie of his.

Grey colour and very comfortable.

Feeling much warmer, I waited for him so that we could sleep.  Finally, he came out with his hair covering his eyes. 

Drying his hair, he took a closer look at what I was wearing, "Is that my hoodie that you're wearing?" 

"You know it's very comfortable, plus I felt a little cold." I pouted. He placed his towel back and cuddled me. 

"Is that warm enough for you?" He hugged me and I felt his warmness on my skin. 

Feeling his warm breath on my neck, he reached under the hoodie. Before he could do anything else, "Not there, Mr Kim." 

I gripped his arms, stopping him from going further. "It's getting late, we still have that question-and-answer video to do tomorrow." 

"Good night." I pecked his lips making him peck me back. 

Aish, I love him so much.