7 years later... [29]

The day I've waited for has finally come! I woke up feeling energetic as ever.

Everyone running around, trying to find this and that.

The hairstylist was doing her thing as well as my makeup artist. I was also getting my nails done.

As they were doing that, I was practicing my vows. My bridesmaids arrived!

"Today is the day! From boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife!" I was doing a vlog on my side, the same as Taehyung.

"I'm currently sitting down while they glam me up, and my wedding dress is so pretty!"

We were going to shoot a vlog and one wedding film for memories.

They were getting ready, just like me. Taehyung and I had a long video call last night. I want to meet him right now!

"Not gonna lie but I feel nervous."

[AFTER GLAM]

My makeup and hair were beautifully done. It was finally time for me to get into my dress!

The dress was simple, yet very elegant looking on my body

The dress was simple, yet very elegant looking on my body. I just know that Taehyung woukd love this dress just as much as i do.

I admired myself in the mirror. My father walked into the room.

He looked at me, crying happy tears. "Appa! Don't cry..." I comforted. " My daughter is growing up!"

Taehyung and I planned to film our final words as engaged couples before we got to see each other in the aisle for the ceremony.

"Dear Kim Taehyung, I will never forget the day that I met you. I was 17 when you asked me out, asked me to move in with you."

"It has always been you asking me first. The day we had our first date, I had never been happier. I'm glad that you asked me to marry you. I want to be by your side, be there for you. Most importantly, love you forever."

I kept it short so that I wouldn't cry and mess up my makeup.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

There I was getting ready for the biggest day of my life! I was going to marry the love of my life today. It has been forever and the time has finally arrived.

Touching up my hair and fixing my tuxedo.

Before I left for the big reveal of my dear bride, I had to record myself.

"Dear Yang Y/n, I would never forget the day you said "I love you" to me. I felt a spark since the first day that I met you. I still smile at the small actions you do."

"Till this day, you never failed to make me the happiest man alive. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."

I ended my final words and left to see my beautiful, gorgeous wife-to-be.