What i didn't say [23]

[2 MONTHS AFTER PROPOSING]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I was done with my daily workout at the gym and packed up to go home.

Just when I was about to open the main door, I heard some talking on the opposite side.

"Aish, I need to change the sheets before Taehyung  comes home!"

"Let me help, the mess is also my fault."

My mind was angry and I opened the door with great force.

"What's going on here? Are you cheating on me? What's the mess you made?"

I burst out on her and there was a guy with her when I was at the gym!

[Y/N'S POV]

Earlier on, I made a mess by spilling some water on both my elder brother, Yong Sun.

I guess Taehyung thought it was something else...

"Yah! Why are you calling your fiancée a cheater?" Yong Sun talked back. "Who are you?"

"I'm her older brother. Why? You got a problem with that?"

"So what if you're her older b- Oh..."

When he realised how he was talking to him, he went to the room. "Give me a second, Oppa."

"Kim Taehyung! How dare you call me a cheater? Are you out of your mind?"

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?"

"You're going to have to apologise to Yong Sun too." I crossed my arms. "Why didn't you tell me you had an older brother?"

"I'll explain later. Just freshen up and come out okay?"

I walked to the living room where my brother was. "Hey, I'm so sorry about that. Here, change into this." I passed him a shirt.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]

"So, Taehyung I would like you to meet my older brother, Yong Sun and Oppa, meet Taehyung, my fiancé. "

"N-nice to meet you, Hyung." Taehyung reached his hand out for a handshake but my brother simply ignored it.

"I'll prepare dinner before Eomma, Appa and Yong Ho come here... And maybe the both of you can have a chat on the balcony?"

"This way..."

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I was about to speak but, "Taehyung, right? How long have you been with Y/n?"

"7 years."

"Then why do you accuse her of cheating earlier on? You know, y/n has a fragile, caring heart. She won't ever do that."

"That was my mistake there. I can't bare the thought that one day she'll leave me."

"Believe me when I say that she won't ever do that."

"Yes, Hyung." I replied. " Ah, one more thing, accuse her one more time and I might just give you a bruise. You hear?"

I gulped and nodded.

[Y/N'S POV]

I was cutting the vegetables when Yong Sun walked in. "Need any help, Lil sis?"

"No, I'm almost done. Why do you need anything?"

Not long after, my parents arrived. "Have a seat!"

[DINNER TIME]

Everyone gather around the dining table as I served the food. "My son has grown so much! How have you been? How's being a sergeant?"

I saw Taehyung's confused face and decided to explain.

"Ah, the reason I didn't say it was because I knew you would be scared of him."

"My Oppa, is a sergeant in the Airforce. A very strict but brilliant one."

"Aish, Eomma... As I said, it isn't much for me just difficult for the recruits."

We all had a good laugh and chat.

"Appa, thanks for approving our engagement. " I said, "If he is really the guy you love, go for it! Unlike these two rascals!"

"One is 20 years old without a girlfriend and the other is 27 without a wife! Not even a girlfriend! Only my daughter!"

Eomma pinched appa making Taehyung curious about why.

I chuckled. "Abeoji, you know I barely have the time for a lover right now. Besides I have Gyeona."

"Gyeona? who's that?" Taehyung asked.

I wanted to reply but looks like Oppa could reply. " My daughter. I'm a widower. Why do you have a problem?"

He shook his head and continued eating. "When ate you planning the wedding?" Eomma asked, "I have a meeting with the planner tomorrow and Taehyung has a game on Saturday. Then after that, I can discuss it with him."

"We're not in a rush to get married anyway," I said.

[AFTER THEY LEFT]

I was washing the dishes when Taehyung back hugged me again.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my older brother."

"No no, it's fine... I'm just tired." He replied, "Then go rest, silly!"

"I wanna wait for you..."

Aw, how sweet of him. "As you wish!"