Lucky with love [28]

[3 MONTHS FLEW BY]

[10 PM]

I was brushing my teeth, thinking about my bachelorette party.

I am nervous, excited, and happy that I will get married soon. My dress my settled, and invitations were sent, I was relieved that everything was planned out.

We were also moving into a bigger house after we get married.

Did I mention that both of us had a driving license? Well, we bought a car together. 

We bought a Mercedes, AMG G-CLASS SUV, Also known as a Mercedes Jeep.

This way, it was even more convenient for us.

Washing my face and then patting my face dry with the towel with my back facing the sink.

Lost in my thoughts, Taehyung walked into the bathroom.

"Don't mind me." He trapped me in between his arms and washed his hands. His face is so close to mine. Inches away from my lips.

He stared deep into my eyes with lots of love. He pecked me. "Yah, let me get out!" I struggled to move away from him but failed.

Taehyung refused to move but carried me to the bed and hovered above me. He pecked me again and again.

He then finally moved.

I got up and picked out an outfit for the next day.

Sneaky as he was, his arms wrapped around my neck. "Must we have the party?"

"It's just for a few days, my love. Gyeona will be our flower girl, Our vows are settled as well, nothing to worry about!"

"I'm going to miss you so much.."

"Me too."