Chapter 8 | Decisions

Narrator: I hope Murda could do the Hoes Up, G's Down tour with Tina Snow because that will help him get even more hood famous outside of Chucalissa. Not only will he be going on tour with Tina Snow but he can bring Cliff and Grandmuva too is dope. do you think that Big L will agree to watch the club if Cliff went? do you think he can handle running the club in her absence as this is an important task? how long do you think he could handle watching the club for her? I guess we'll have to wait and see but I do wonder what Nineveh schemin' today at the club. I know one thing that she better do, leave Murda alone. what happened to Whisper and Roulette? because they weren't at the club the other day? ... hmmm I wonder what's tea. hopefully, they'll come to work tonight and don't be a problem to Cliff like Nineveh. let's see what's going on in the valley tonight.

Murda's POV
When we made it to the club and Cliff got out of the car first to help Grandmuva but I stopped her. "aye shawty, I got Muva. ain't you got a club to go run?" I get out of the car, walk around to her, and moved her hand away from the doorknob. "I got this, you gone ahead and run your club" she shakes her head then she proceeds to walk off heading for the club's back door but she forgot to do something. "ayo Cliff, you got something on you" she stops walking to look down at her clothes to see what was on her. She didn't see anything so she walks back to the donk looking confused. "what's on me Marques?" once she got close enough, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. "me. I just wanted to kiss my shawty especially since I didn't get a goodbye kiss" I began to chuckle and she playfully hits my chest laughing. "bwoy if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked" I was grinning hard as fuck at her as I looked at my baby because she was so beautiful. "well can your man get another kiss then?" *knocking on the window* both of us jumped when Muva started knocking on the glass. "y'all need to get a room... and niggah are you gonna let me out of the car or what?" I forgot for a second she was in the car. Cliff gave me one last kiss but this time it was deep, deep enough that LaMarques started jumping. I gotta try to control myself tonight because we have Muva with us but any other time, I would be trying to slut Cliff the fuck out, I love slutting her out. We should make a tape of us fucking so we can watch it like a movie. Cliff and I backed up so I opened the car door and helped Muva out of the car. "I'm finna go inside and see what these heiffas doing"  Cliff walked to the back door of the club while we walked towards the club's main door. I watched as she was walking and it was turning me on watching her cheeks clap together. She knows them thangs shake like Jell-O. I think she started twisting her hips so them thangs can move like that because she knew I'm watching her. I walked slowly so I could watch her walk until she was inside.

Me and Muva went inside the club and we sat at the bar so I can watch Cliff as she worked. Call me crazy or whatever but I'm protecting her at all times even when she least expects it. As we sit at the bar, I spot Nineveh looking at a niggah mad hard but I didn't entertain her because she can forget it, Cliff ain't going nowhere and we ain't interested in her lil offer. She walks over to us and I got pissed because why is she coming over here? "hey Grandmuva Ernestine girl. hey, chilee" I just looked at her and turned my head and she leans over my right shoulder so Muva couldn't hear her. "I got what a lot of niggahs want, even you" she chuckles as she was coming back up to stand up straight. I saw Cliff glancing at us from across the room to see what was going on. She starts coming over and she winked at me and I winked back so I knew not to worry because we already talked at home about how we were going to handle this situation and came up with signals. Now it wasn't any need for either one of us to trip on anything but still, I wanted to make sure Cliff wasn't finna trip. Cliff stands before us and Nineveh rolls her eyes at Cliff. "heyyy y'all, what y'all doing?" I pulled Cliff closer to me to make sure she was straight because I know how shawty can get, especially when she wants to be petty. "you straight shawty? do you need another stress reliever session like last time?— we can't do that we have Grandmuva with us tonight Marques. who gone watch her?" I laughed a little bit because if she needs some dick, I'm making sure this session happens for her. "so what? she won't even know. we can do one later because I know you want to so don't act like you don't, plus LaMarques might be feeling lonely since he hasn't felt you in hours" her face changed a little because she knew I was right.