Chapter 11 | What the Hell is Going On?

Narrator: IT'S GOING DOWN IN THE VALLEY CHILEEEE! I told y'all Nineveh wasn't gonna stop until she gets her ass beat the fuck up by my good sis Cliff. na do you think Murda would send Woddy to pistol whip Nineveh? y'all know what I really wanna know, I wanna know why in the hell did Nineveh go tell Chief Fi Chief that lie about Murda and HVH just because she can't have Murda? chileeeee, this is too much for me but the next million-dollar question is who is this man in the grocery store? how does this man know Cliff? I damn sure wanna know especially since it seems like he knows Cliff quite well if you ask me. I guess we're finna find out right now but babe, come closer because I got something that I want to tell ya. come closer... closer... ok, I thought we figured out what the street had been whispering about from what Nineveh told Cliff but my sources saying we didn't figure it out shit yet. so what are these streets whispering about? I wish we hurry the hell up and find out because I wanna know with my nosy ass. what are you thinking the streets are talking about? I really wanna know what the fuck people talking about...

Murda's POV
"Cliff baby, what's up? it's me. remember? how are you doing?" from the corner of my eye, I can see him coming closer to Cliff, reaching his hand out, and touching her arm.

"baby? Cliff? Cliff who the fuck is this? I'm the only person that—" I was getting pissed so I turned around so damn fast to see who the fuck was calling my shawty "Cliff."

Corey's POV
"mhmmm Cliff still looking good and thick too. I wonder if could I take another spin with her" I thought to myself. "I know you remember me from your birthday party a couple of months ago at the skating ring. we had a goooood time remember we— niggah are you crazy?!" she cut me off before I even finished saying what I was saying. I looked at her and she was looking at a niggah mad crazy. I don't know why she tripping because she had a good time at her birthday party. For y'all that don't remember me, let me take y'all down memory lane right quick. Oh, by the way, my name is Corey a.k.a Skater Boy.

April 2021 - Cliff's 40th Surprise Birthday Party

Ace Boon Coon: let's hit the floor. come on, Clifford.
Cliff: fine. let me go get me a pair of skates. I hope they got my size. *she walks over to the skate booth to get skates*
Corey: mhm, I thought you was gone go all night without getting yo' skate on. *Corey smiles hard as hell while looking Cliff up and down*
Cliff: niggah, what? I need to see them lips so I can hur. *she pulls his mask down* now, what you say now?
Corey: what size you wear?
Cliff: 13 and a half... 14 on a bad day. *Cliff smirks*
Corey: *turns around pretending to get her skates* Happy Birthday *he turns back around, whips out that thang & drops it on the table while smiling - Corey eventually takes Cliff to the back room and gives Cliff some good sloppy top*

back in the grocery store a.k.a the Dollar Store...

Murda's POV
I step in front of Cliff. I think I might be tripping because I know this niggah ain't just touch her. "aye niggah, I don't know who the fuck you is but keep your mu'fuckin hands off my shawty before I knocked yo ass the fuck out" he looked at me like what I said didn't mean nothing. Cliff grabs my arm because I was reaching over for my .45 that I keep on my left side for moments like this. "Clifford, who the fuck is this niggah?" you knew I was getting mad and on edge because I never EVER call her Clifford, it's either my niggah, baby, shawty, or Cliff. "niggah that ain't none of your business. Cliff knows who I am" he looks at her and licks his lips. I gotta be tripping, maybe this is a dream because I know damn well that this niggah ain't lick his lips at her. Matter of fact, what the fuck this niggah just told me? Cliff was just standing next to me looking dumbfounded.