Chapter 15 | Hoes Up G's Down Tour Part I

Narrator: WHEEWWW! One thing I must say is LaMarques Solomon Luther Ezekiel Sayles is a big stepper for Cliff most definitely. LaMaria is soooooo lucky JoJo was at this dinner because if she wasn't ... I don't know what to say. Do you think JoJo genuinely has Murda's best interest at heart or do you think that she would end up just like LaMaria, a slimy wannabe gold-digger? I guess time will tell if she's a snake just like her mammy. Anyways, I don't trust Melanie one bit but I wonder how Keyshawn feels about this situation. The one thing I don't understand is how did Keyshawn not know Derrick had another babymama. I'm watching this Melanie character because something ain't right about her or like the old heads say, "something in the milk ain't clean." But I know damn well Mercedes ain't let that niggah Mane beat her up over that dance with Murda. Y'all know what time it is though... it's time for the HOES UP G'S DOWN TOUR and it starts right fucking na bitchhhh! Let's see what happens at the beginning of this tour.

the next day...

Cliff's POV
I told Keyshawn that I would be back to visit her without Marques because I knew something was going on in that jail that she wasn't going to say especially not in front of Marques. I don't know why but since we last visited her, I have been thinking of what she possibly could be experiencing there and the thought of it really bothers me. I told her I would be there today to visit her because we leave for the tour in a few days. "good morning beautiful" Marques rolls over smiling at me and I smiled back. Y'all know how that makes me feel every morning when he says that, I get weak in my knees and I feel butterflies in my stomach. "good morning Marques. what do you plan on doing today? we still need to go to the mall and get our matching outfit remember?" he chuckled shaking his head and leaning over to kiss me. "shawty I remember. we can go later when you come back because I see you got somewhere to go" I got out of the bed and was in the closet looking for me some quick to put on so I could go to the jail. "yes I do have somewhere to go. I told Keyshawn I would come back today to see her before you go on tour"

Marques starts getting out the bed but I stop him. "uh uh bwoy, where do you think you're going? she wants me to come by myself this time so no, you can't come" he pouts and sucked his teeth because he wants to come with me to see Keyshawn. "I don't know why I can't come. what am I supposed to do while you're gone?" chileeee, this lil niggah of mines is so clingy. I turned around to look at him. "you're going sit here and wait for me to come back home so we can go to the mall and get our outfits for the tour" I had finished getting ready and walked over to Marques who was standing behind me and he looked sad. "Marques, you acting like I'm gonna be gone for hours or something. I'm only going to be the for as long as I need to be because Keyshawn needs me right now. now I got go, bye baby" I gave him a kiss but I didn't realize this lil niggah had a good grip on me. "Cliff, that's too long na but ima let you go see her because she does need framily right now" I gave him another kiss and headed out to the jail.

a few moments later...

I made it to the jail and I'm sitting in the visitation area waiting for the guard to bring Keyshawn. I finally seen Keyshawn and she looked bad. "lord Keyshawn, what happened to you?" she had a busted lip and bruises on her hands and face. "I got into a fight the other day with one of the girls in here because she don't like me but it's okay Uncle Clifford because my cellmate Marilynn helped me and has been protecting me ever since" how does she want me to react when I'm looking at her pretty brown skin with welts and bruises? "Keyshawn, we have to get you out of here before you really get hurt badly. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing something could happen to you in here and we didn't do all we could to help you. now Andre isn't in town right now but Woddy has a cousin that has connections and she said she could possibly help get you out" Keyshawn eyes watered up a little when I said that. "that's really good to hear Uncle Clifford but I got something I need to tell you *her body language changes* a woman came to visit me the other day and you might want to hear this" I was confused on who could've came to visit her. The guard walks over to our table and stand behind Keyshawn. "you have five minutes left" we shook our heads and I was looked back at Keyshawn. "ummm Keyshawn? what woman came to visit you? did you even know her?"