Chapter 9 | Do You Know What Today Is?

Narrator: Word on the street is Nineveh wants all the smokes with our good sis Cliff but you didn't hear that from me, I'm just the narrator of this fan-fiction. But hold up na, lemme get this straight, first Nineveh got some "plan" to get Murda, and na she's helping Roulette and Whisper create a brothel in the club? I don't know about y'all, but if I was Cliff, I wouldn't be sparing her ass NO FUCKING MORE! Instead, I would be beating the fuck outta her, I don't give a damn if she is my ABC. Let's change the subject before she gets me HAWTTTT. Saturday is near and I wonder what kind of gifts Murda has for his girl. But pause because Murda and Cliff are giving me nympho, nasty and freak vibes, and ain't nothing wrong with a little bump and grind but damn, I know five months was a long time but don't he think Cliff's kitty needs a damn break? But let's find out what Murda, Muva, and Woddy are preparing for Cliff and Murda's "date". Will this date be a success or will everything fall apart?

Murda's POV
It's Thursday morning, me and Muva our way to pick up the gifts I got for my baby. Cliff was still home sleep so I had to be real quiet leaving with Muva. I went to get the car washed and the inside detailed before going because Cliff already told me that Muva told her we are having her house smelling like bussy. *cracks up laughing* Anyways, I want Cliff to be shocked when she opens the gifts I got for her. I turn the radio on and Contagious by The Isley Brothers come on and Muva goes crazy. "ouuuuu that's my song Lil Murda. turn that shit up for your Muva" I turn the radio up and she started singing louder. "you're contagious (woah) touch me baby (oh) give me what you got (then a man said) sexy lady (oh, I) drive me crazy drive wildddd (all I can do was hear them say)" I looked at Muva and turned the radio to a different station. "uh uh Muva, who have you been letting touch on you?" she just started smiling and then she busts out laughing. "my King T'Challa love him some me" she playfully hit my shoulder and I started shaking my head. "Muva... and you be hollering about me and Cliff and look at you" I started laughing with her. "niggah, I'm playing but just because I'm old doesn't mean I can't be loved now" man, sometimes I thank God for bringing not only my shawty but Muva too into my life because they love me so much and only want nothing but the best for me but she's still a trip though. "Muva, I know but do you know you are something else?" she didn't say anything but just continued to laugh. "anyways baby, where are we going to first?— first I was thinking we can go pick up the— ... hold up Muva somebody calling me" *phone vibrates - incoming call: Woddy 🥷🏽** I felt my phone vibrating, I looked down at my phone and it was Woddy calling so I answered the phone.

Woddy 🥷🏽
Murda: WOODDYYY!
Woddy 🥷🏽: AYE MURDA!
Murda: wassupp, bro. what happened?
Woddy 🥷🏽: I called to tell you that I'm on my way to meet you at the place.
Murda: bettt. me and Mother Ernestine are on our way there now. We should be there in 5.
Woddy 🥷🏽: alright bett bro. oh yeah, before you hang up, I have been calling and texting Keyshawn about joining you on tour but I ain't getting no answer back from her. do you think everything is okay with her?
Murda: I don't know but I'm gonna try and find out.
Woddy 🥷🏽: alright bettt
Murda: bettt. *I hung up*

We pulled up to the car dealership and I was just waiting on Woddy who said his Lyft is pulling into the parking lot now. I got out of the donk and walked around to help Muva out of the car so we can look at the car I picked for Cliff. Woddy walked up to us, we dapped each other up, he hugs Muva, and walked inside the dealership. "good afternoon, welcome to Chucalissa Motors. my name is Jessica, how can I help you?— hello, I'm here to pick up a car I purchased two weeks ago and it has a custom color" I'm anxious to see how Cliff's car looks because I hope the color is not too loud but just right for my baby. "one moment as I pull up our custom car records." I shook my head and she goes into their system to look up the car. "okay, is your custom car the blue and metallic gold Dodge Challenger?" blue and gold? hell nah, I'm not one of them fucking Chief Fi Chief so I shook my head no. "no, I purchased a pink 2022 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. it should be under the name LaMarques Sayles" she looks back down at the computer monitor and clicks on the mouse a few times. "okay I see it in our records now. I'll print out the paperwork and put in the system that you're here so they can bring the vehicle to the showroom pick-up area. for now, you guys can have a seat over here" she points her fingers to the waiting area and then walks to the back office. "okay Lil Murda, you done got my grandbaby a new car. what you gonna do about the car she got now?" we were walking into the waiting area and I helped her sit in the chair. "she can still keep it and this will be her second car" Muva was so happy that she started clapping with the biggest smile on her face. "aww Lil Murda, Clifford gonna so happy— I know Muva" as we're sitting down waiting for the saleswoman to come back, another car salesman is leading a group of people to come to sit in the waiting area. I couldn't believe my fucking eyes, it was Mane, Jericho, and another Chief Fi Chief member. They must be the ones with that blue and gold Dodge Challenger. Mane was looking at a niggah mad weird. I didn't know whether he didn't fuck with me or wanted to fuck me. Jericho and the other niggah just stared me down for a minute. I believe Muva sensed the change in the atmosphere because she grabbed my arm and whispered "Lil Murda, is everything okay?" I patted her hand to not let her worry about me because I'm straight. "yeah Muva, everything is okay because best believe I'm not scared of anything" I looked at all of them with no fear. Mane mean mugged me and Woddy. The car saleswoman comes back and gestured to us to follow her. "come on Muva so we can see the car" I helped Muva out of the chair, she grabs my arm, and all of us followed the saleswoman. "don't get caught slipping lil niggah" Mane mumbles but I still manage to hear what he said. I guess him saying that was supposed to intimidate me but it didn't. Do this niggah not know I'll do him like I did Pico ass?