Chapter 10 | Bitch Slapped

Narrator: WHEEWWWW! that was an anniversary for the book. y'all better take notes on how to spoil and treat your significant other. I talked to Murda last night na and he said he gonna TRY and give his favorite Boston cream donut a break but he doesn't know about his favorite lollipop na. He needs to feel some type of physical pleasure from Cliff. We'll see if he really does but he loves him some Cliff anytime and anywhere chileeee. I'm patiently waiting on my LaMarques to come into my life still. Anywho, the streets have been whispering and it ain't been about nothing good. Let's see if we can find out what the streets have been saying.

Cliff's POV
Marques and I truly had an amazing time last night from the surprise dinner to the gifts and this beautiful fucking ring, he planned the best first-anniversary celebration ever because it was everything I ever dreamed of. It feels good to know you have a man that loves you unconditionally and unapologetically. LaMarques was still asleep so I slowly and quietly pushed the sheets and covers off of me to get out of bed. As I was getting up, I felt Marques' hand grab my thigh so I sat back on the bed and looked at him as he started to open his eyes. "good morning beautiful" he was smiling but I love how every morning he says that and it's became something I look forward to every morning. "good morning Big Murda" and I leaned over and we kissed. He laughed and I was interested in why he was laughing. "what? you don't want me calling you Big Murda anymore? you nearly broke my back and spine last night for calling Marques and Lil Murda" he squeezed my thigh. "now you know I said called me Big Dick Murda but I'll accept Big Murda. I only did that because you were tryna be funny so LaMarques had to handle that" I shook my head laughing. "well I learned my lesson because it felt so good but now my booty hole sore a little" he stuck his tongue out and was trying to flip me over on my side. "come here and let me soothe the pai... uh uh bwoy, I know you gotta be tired of being nasty after all we did last night" he had the biggest smirk on his face. "I can never stop being nasty for you but we can take a very, very small break from fucking so you can prepare yourself for more of my five months a part makeup sex sessions" I shook my head in agreement but also mentally preparing myself for when that time comes. "chilee you really be going in on me bwoy but anyways you have anything planned for us to do before I go to the club tonight? we do still have one night left here and we can do something after I closed the club tonight too" he rolled on his back and sat his arms on his stomach. "I figured we could just lay here, relax, and watch a movie together. I think while you are at the club, I'll go hang with Woddy and nem at the stu until you're done at the club" I smirked at him because I'm liking what I'm hearing. "I think that's a good idea baby. we can go to the Dollar Store and get some snacks and drinks then order pizza and find the perfect movie to watch together" I figured while we were at the store, we could pick up some washing detergent to wash the sheets we messed up last night because they are filled with cum. "alright shawty let's put on some clothes and go to the Dollar Store before we order the pizza" he gets up and walks on my side of the bed and just looks me up and down and I could tell he was feening for some of me but he just promised our booty holes a break. "let's take a shower real quick. me and my baby can't be in these Chucalissa streets smelling musty" I take off the lingerie set and walk towards the bathroom so sexy and looks at him. I can't help but tease him just a little. He licked his lips and dropped his boxers and followed me to the bathroom and we took a nice and cozy bath together. The bath was hot and bubbly but the best part was Marques being the person I share moments like this with. Afterward, we got dressed and headed over to Dollar Store.

We get inside of Dollar Store and I noticed they already had their Halloween decorations out and it's only September. I walk over to the snack aisle and found some snacks for us to eat while we watch the movie and Marques was looking at drinks to get for us. I saw him looking over at the Halloween decorations. "aye shawty since Halloween coming up I think we can start looking for couple costumes to wear" I never really dress up on Halloween so I just looked at him crazy. "if we dressed up for Halloween, who would we dress as?— we can dress like Chucky and the Bride of Chucky or even the Joker and Harley Quinn maybe" them sounds like good costumes a couple can wear but I don't know. "I guess we can dress as one of them" I rolled my eyes, he came closer to me, and interlocked our fingers. "don't be like that shawty. it's going to be fun" he leans forward and kisses me. If we do dress up, at least we have time to figure everything out because a bitch always gotta stay looking good AHHH. We start walking toward the cleaning products and I grabbed a bottle of washing detergent and fabric softener so we can have their sheets smelling good. Once we got everything else that we needed, we headed for checkout. "I think I should put the order for the pizza now and it will be ready when we go to pick it up" we were at the counter and Marques was putting everything on the counter so the cashier could ring everything up while I was on my phone putting our order in for the pizza. I don't know about y'all but I love Papa John's pizza. He paid for our stuff, grabbed our bags and we went to the car. "shawty, you ordered the pizza yet?" I shook my head yeah while I got into the car so we could go pick up the food. We pull into Papa John's parking lot and Marques was getting out of the car but I stopped him. "I got this, I'll go get the pizza for us" he just sat back in the car, rolled him up a blunt, and I went inside and got our pizza. I had ordered some Buffalo wings too because I figured why not.