Kiss Of Love

Sidharth and Anika safely reached Delhi, though Anika had no idea how she could get to Delhi without creating a hassle on the plane.

'Maybe because Sidharth was there' she thought to herself.

As soon as SidKa reached Sid's house they unpacked and settled in, while Anika thought of something wild to do

'Sidddd she ran to his room'

'Are you alright Anika, what's wrong he questioned her' curiously

'Ohh nothing actually I wanted to do something wild, Sidharth immediately gave a weird look aarey something wild like riding a bike or scooty.'

'Ohh Anika I have told you dear I hate riding bikes' Sidharth lied

'Dekho Sidharth I don't know if we would ever get this chance ever again, I mean when we are still childish so lets do it na please' Anika requested.

'Nahi Anika we cant dear, please understand karo' Sidharth tried pushing the topic off but Anika had decided to get her wish come true by hook or crook.

'Nooo' please Anika Sidharth requested pleading in pain.

Why is this girl doing this to me, I mean recently she has been acting so weird wanting to do things she never used to do' Ohh god why is she reminding me of someone who I don't want to remember.
'Fine let's do it' Sidharth agreed 'But bike kaha hai' questioned Sidharth.

'It's parked downstairs, a gift from me to you' said Anika with a wink and excitement. Sidharth walked downstairs with Roshni, he gave a good look at the bike it was brand new.

'Let's go' he said with a smile. Sidharth started the bike, and glanced over his shoulder, Anika   sat comfortably and embraced and held his waist tight.
'Ummm Anika please loosen your grip dear its really tight' Sidharth said awkwardly.

*Flashback'

'Dekho Siddd ek promise karo mujhse tum' said Shehnaaz..

'Haan baba bolo na kya hua, anything for my shona' Sidharth said teasingly

' I'm serious, mujhe ek baat kehni hai aap sunoge kya'

'Haan bolo' he seriously replied as he carefully waited for his Naaz to say something over the phone.

'Tum mujhse ye promise karo ki tum kabhi bhi kabhi bhi kisi aur ladki ko bike ya scooty pe nahi ghumaoge' said Shehnaaz

'Aarey ye kaise ho sakta hai, mom aur Sidharth..' Sidharth said with a teasing smile.

'ufff baba I am saying ki don't you dare Romance with anyone like we did' ufff Shehnaaz sounded irritated  as she samjhofied him

'Okay okay I promise jaan...I won't romance with anyone on bike/scooty other than you' He said all with a sheepish smile stuck to his face which was easily sensed by Shehnaaz.

'You better Mr, varna mere se bura koi nahi hoga' Shehnaaz said with a smile.
Both laughed their heads off. Sid's trance broke as soon as Anika tried tickling Sidharth, he sensed the bike ride being taken in a different way. He quickly sped up and in few minutes reached home.

'Aarey itni jaldi aagaye hum' Anika questioned with a little disbelief in her voice.

'Ya actually I have work and if you want me to leave for Mumbai with you then please let me work' Sidharth replied annoyed as he stormed off. Anika was left astonished at the scene, with that she felt some certain confirmation in her heart that there was something. No one thing majorly wrong with Sidharth.

'He is not the Sidd I fell in love with, Why the change, why this new Sidharth  Thought Anika. Maybe I always failed to notice the change in him before but now'. Anika stopped her words stormed into her room packed her bags and left from Delhi leaving a short note for Sidharth