Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Arriving at the Emperor Star

    Allen arrived very quickly, and he didn't distract himself from watching Zhu Luofu's live broadcast on the way.

    And when he came to Zhu Luofu's side, he saw that the huge spotted lizard had been disembowelled, and Zhu Luofu, who had been doused with thick yellow blood, stood aside blankly, the light knife on his right hand was not even put away.

    Her face was expressionless, making one wonder if there was a statue next to the spotted lizard, but when Allen's mecha came over, her eyes moved.

    Is this a shock, or a serious injury? Alan Nahan.

    He got off the mecha, Zhu Luofu kept her eyes on him, but she still didn't move.

    When Alan approached, Zhu Luofu took half a step back, and Alan stopped.

    "Are you satisfied?" Zhu Luofu said hoarsely. She had already figured out that the spotted lizard's attack was not an accident, it was deliberately induced by Ed, and Ed's actions must have been ordered by Allen.

    "Satisfied with what?" Allen said calmly.

    "Live and beast, did you enjoy watching it?" Zhu Luofu's eyes were cold, but it seemed that tears were about to fall.

    "I admit that the incident just now is an assessment." Alan sighed and said, "Of course, the result is quite satisfactory."

    Zhu Luofu looked away, closed her eyes hard, and did not speak.

    "If you want to get my protection, you have to offer your loyalty; if you want to be my vassal, I have to see your ability that is different from ordinary people; if you want to fight side by side with me, I have to see your strength." Courage." Allen said, "I have indeed read your complete interrogation report, you come from the most stable and prosperous era before the star calendar, and you have not seen the cruelest struggle and struggle."

    "But it is different here, Zhu Luo Fu. There are technologies and weapons that are hundreds and thousands of times higher than your time, and there are dangers that are a thousand times higher than your time. Wars are happening every second. What you just killed is a spotted lizard , In fact, more than half of modern humans have a clear combat advantage in front of it, and it is really not dangerous."

    "It's more dangerous to be around me, and you need to become stronger. Only by being stronger can you have more chances to survive. Zhu Luofu, I hope that after today, you can truly become enlightened." Allen said.

    Zhu Luofu couldn't hold back her tears, and they fell to the ground.

    Alan chuckled, stretched out his hand, and said, "Come with me, little dirty cat?"

    After a while, Zhu Luofu asked, "Then will I be thrown to do research for them?"

    "Yes." Alan Said, "If you fail the test in six months. Today is, uh... the entrance test?"

    How can there be such a person, gentle and indifferent, sincere and cruel.

    His Royal Highness Allen was spun a trap openly in front of her, regardless of whether she saw it or how much she saw, because he was confident that Zhu Luo Fu would jump into it willingly.

    It was the first time that Allen's mecha carried a man, and it carried such a little dirty ghost.

    When Zhu Luofu got off Alan's mech, Ed's eyeballs almost popped out.

    "Send a set of ladies' change of clothes to my room." Allen ordered Ed.

    Ed was still immersed in the shocking emotion and didn't recover. He subconsciously said, "I don't have any ladies' clothes..."