Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Official Release

    As Zhu Luofu expected, even in the interstellar era, people's acceptance of spicy food is different.

    Some children shed tears after taking a bite of spicy food, while others could only eat five or six sticks only to see a little sweat on their foreheads.

    Soon a plate of spicy strips will be bottomed out.

    Some students chased Zhu Luofu and asked, "Is there any more?" It

    was obvious that they were so hot that their mouths were red.

    Zhu Luofu knew that the physical fitness of people in the interstellar era had been greatly improved, but she didn't dare to bet on whether the stomachs of these people who drank nutrient solution for a long time could accept too much spicy stimulation at once.

    So Zhu Luofu said: "No more. This is called spicy strips. It is irritating to the stomach. Don't be greedy."

    Seeing the disappointed eyes of the children, Zhu Luofu said: "This is very easy to make. I will make it at night. The recipe and production process are posted on Jingwei, if you still want to eat, you can try to make it at home.”

    So that night, Zhu Luofu’s dusty Jingwei finally released its first official news: Delicious recipe series that can be made: the first issue of Latiao, Zhu Luofu first introduced the taste of Latiao and the precautions for eating, and then the amount of ingredients for one serving.     All the materials Zhu Luofu wrote are raw materials, such as beef tendon noodles. Zhu Luofu no longer believes that there are ready-made beef tendon noodles in this world. She almost started from grain husking and grinding, and taught everyone how to Make beef tendon noodles.     At the same time, Zhu Luofu did not commit the fault of "moderate" and "some" in the description of ingredients in Huaxia recipes. Instead, the dosage was accurate to the gram, and even the oil temperature and seasoning cooking time were accurately described.     Zhu Luofu's purpose is simple: she wants these interstellar humans who may have never cooked before to be able to make edible things smoothly after reading her recipes.     Zhu Luofu's primary school friends were the first to arrive under the feed.     "It's really sent, take it away!"     "Send it to our chef for him to cook!"

    "My dad still doesn't believe that someone will be willing to share the recipe, and call you a liar, haha, then go and slap him in the face."

    The second batch of comments came not so harmonious.

    They are some of the fans of Chef Nanxu who have been following Zhu Luofu's account since Zhu Luofu commented on the "burger" incident last time.

    Their comments gradually overshadow those of the previous classmates.

    It is also because of the interaction between these children and Zhu Luofu that they believe that the account "The First Chef in the Universe" is a bragging primary school student, and in their cognition, recipe patents are the foundation of a chef. It is so precious that no chef would openly share the recipe on the public platform.

    "Laughing, it's the same as the real thing."

    "Isn't it just making it up, I can do it too, wait, I'll make up ten or eight.

    " , we are the place where the pike fruit is produced, you are not wicked if you eat this thing."

    ...

    There are also those who watch the fun and don't think it's a big deal: "Do you have the courage to follow this recipe and see? Hahahaha I'm really curious about what the hell it will be made."