Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Completion Assessment

    After Zhu Luofu moved into Alan's bedroom, the two didn't meet much.

    Zhu Luofu felt that going to bed at eleven o'clock in the evening and getting up at three o'clock was enough, and Alan's side was even worse.

    According to the rules, Zhu Luofu is going to greet His Royal Highness Allen every morning, but after she gets up every day, she asks the female officials if His Highness is awake now, and all she gets is a reply with a smile on her face: "Your Highness has already woken up." Don't leave the mansion."

    There are no special circumstances, Allen will go back to the mansion at night, and as he said before, in order to increase the time for the two of them to get along, he will ask Zhu Luofu about her situation that day after returning to the mansion.

    Zhu Luofu found this scene extremely funny, like a parent checking their child's homework every day.

    Zhu Luofu's primary education completion test was arranged the day before the start of Dixing No. 1 Primary School. She had already learned about the test process in advance, and was surprised by the simplicity of the test.

    There are many subjects in elementary school, eight in total. The major categories include language, biological science, physical science, and chemical science, but they are all basic. It will not take a whole day for Zhu Luofu to pass all the exams.     The primary education completion test does not include physical fitness and mecha operation. I wish Ruo Fu does not have to take these two tests, and she is a little relieved. Although there is not much fear of the bugs in this interstellar age, there is still a physiological repulsion. .     The invigilator for Zhu Luofu was the head of the sixth grade department of Dixing Primary School. He was still on vacation. It was Allen who asked Luther to contact him to be in charge of Zhu Luofu's graduation certification.     Treating memorization exams has always been her strong point. When she was a student studying medicine, she gnawed down more than a dozen brick-like reference books before the final exam. After mastering the Interstellar Common Language, it can be said that the basic knowledge of the interstellar era can be memorized. It's within reach.     Although she occasionally makes some small common-sense mistakes, in general, Zhu Luofu is becoming more and more like an "interstellar person".

    Zhu Luofu handed in the papers in advance for each subject, and the director of the grade department who invigilated Zhu Luofu was an old man in the first grade. Every time Zhu Luofu handed in the papers early, he would obviously sniff his nose. Seeing that his expression was only serious, he kept his doubts in his heart.

    Finally, Zhu Luofu submitted the test paper of the last subject in front of the test machine.

    The invigilator checked here and said to Zhu Luofu: "You...you're late."

    He seemed to have misunderstood that Zhu Luofu didn't have the opportunity to receive education until this age.

    Zhu Luofu understood the meaning behind the words, and she was a little dumbfounded, but she couldn't explain that she was a human from before the star calendar, so she just pretended that she didn't understand, and said goodbye to the invigilator with a smile.

    Unexpectedly, after returning to Allen's mansion, Ed found her and said that His Highness Allen had arranged for Zhu Luofu's mech operation level to be tested in stages. Field mech operations.

    Zhu Luo Fu was speechless. She just rejoiced that she didn't have to take the physical test and mecha practice test today, and when she came back, she met the invigilator of her mecha practice test.