Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Experimental Accident

    What the onlookers didn't expect was that today was Zhu Luofu's shameful battle.

    When she saw the familiar ID again on the battlefield, Zhu Luofu had no fluctuations in her heart, and she was even able to simulate the opponent's battle scene in her mind, and deduced about five pre-judgment actions in the process.

    I wish Raofu no defeat in all the battles of the day, with a 100% winning rate that day, successfully making a group of people stunned.

    After two hours of training today, Zhu Luofu also successfully broke through the 50% ladder waistline, and those "card-level parties" were also relegated, and they had to climb up again to continue chasing and intercepting Zhu Luofu. Unfortunately, Zhu Luofu They can no longer keep up with the speed of climbing the ladder.

    When everyone was in an uproar, Zhu Luofu had already gone offline.

    The momentary victory did not make Zhu Luofu relax, but felt that the pressure on her was even greater.

    On the one hand, Zhu Luofu was too impressed by the difficulty of hitting the waistline of the ladder. More than half of the people were already so difficult, and the difficulty of the subsequent confrontation would be several times higher.

    As we all know, the median line only represents the general level of the group. She is now on this median line, and her strength is so ordinary that anyone can beat her right now.

    The reason why the ladder is called the ladder is because the distribution of the number of people at each level presents a trend that there are more people and fewer people. The ladder is divided into six levels, ABCDE, and the strength of each level is roughly equivalent to the strength shown in the mecha test level. 50% waist The level of personnel at the line is only at the end of the C-level, and the first 30% to 50% range includes most of the B-level and C-level mecha operators.

    The difference between the battle platform and the virtual battlefield is that one is the confrontation between people, and the other is the confrontation between people and the simulated Zerg battlefield. If it is an analogy to the game, it is the difference between PVP and PVE.

    Zhu Luofu went offline too fast, and the person who wanted to catch her for a competition hadn't sent an invitation, and just watched her avatar disappear immediately after she came out of the battlefield.

    The most reconciled thing was that the second prince, Bernie, who had bet 100% on Zhu Luofu's winning rate, saw her going offline, and violently arrested a few people to accompany him to compete.

    Bernie's rating on the ladder has been fluctuating around 20%, and the mech rating is rated as A. Strictly speaking, his operation level is considered good, but his reputation on the platform is average, and he is said to be "very good and loving." "play", "do not talk about martial arts", the reason is that he does not have a certain number of people he invites to compete, he also invites top operators to compete, and he also invites people with negative records to compete, and the people he likes have to accompany him After a few days of tricking, he finally got bored and let him go free.

    I wish Rove almost became famous in the first battle this day. The people on the platform have climbed up from the top of the ladder step by step. Many of them have experienced the deliberate disgust of the "card-level party". I wish Rove a 100% winning record this day , Let them say it out loud, and also attracted many unrelated people to come over to make up for it.

    It seems that whether it is the earth age or the interstellar age, it is human nature to love to eat melons.

    These melon eaters watched Zhu Luofu's battle replay video, and there was a doubt lingering in their hearts, why is this person's mech level certification section blank.