Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Strengthening Again

    Hearing that it was Bart's house that he was going to, Zhu Luofu immediately felt a lot more relaxed.

    She is very familiar with Bart's taste, which may be the opposite of the Highness in front of him. What Bart likes is "junk food" in His Highness's eyes.

    But considering Bart's size and the child's health, Zhu Luofu did not plan to bring him high-sugar and high-fat refined snacks this time, but directly brought some all-purpose ingredients.

    She studied the method of making cheese a few days ago, which just happened to come in handy.

    But the most urgent task now is to complete the task of strengthening the body.

    After coming out of His Royal Highness Allen's bedroom, Zhu Luofu contacted Dr. Linton to make an appointment.

    To be honest, Zhu Luofu is still somewhat resistant to the process of body strengthening.

    The pain she experienced during the last body strengthening was still vivid in her mind, the pain was like cramping and washing the marrow, and anesthesia could not be used, and it was nothing more than going to the purgatory oil pan.

    But Zhu Luo Fu also knew clearly that perhaps only the cramps and marrow washing could be reborn, otherwise, with her physique, she would not be able to survive in this interstellar era.

    This is what she has to go through.

    Prepared mentally, Zhu Luo Fu knocked on the door of the medical room where Dr. Linton was located.

    Dr. Linton has already prepared the things that Zhu Luofu needs to strengthen her body. When she sees her coming, she asks her to sit aside and drink the medicine that needs to be drunk before strengthening.

    Zhu Luofu couldn't understand the words on the labels of these medicines when she was strengthening her body last time, but now she knows every word on the labels, but she still doesn't understand the meaning of the combination. Sure enough, even if time has advanced to the interstellar age , the medical name is the same, but it still exists like a bible.

    According to Dr. Linton's instructions, she took the medicines in front of her in order.

    "How many times do I need to do body strengthening?" Zhu Luofu asked.

    Dr. Linton did not give her a definite answer, but said: "It depends on the effect of your body strengthening and His Highness's requirements for you, like the results of the last time body strengthening, to be honest, we are not satisfied."

    This means that she It takes a lot of physical strengthening. Zhu Luofu automatically translates in her brain.

    Taking a deep breath, she lay down again in the body strengthening machine.

    Closing her eyes, Zhu Luo Fu prepared herself for a nightmare to strike.

    I don't know if it's Zhu Luofu's illusion, but the pain level of this body strengthening is much weaker than last time, and it is still within the tolerable range.

    She seemed to be able to hear the bursting sound of her own cells being stimulated, which was even more deafening than the sound of her breathing, reaching the depths of her brain, bringing about intense shocks.

    After finally getting through this body strengthening, Zhu Luofu was already drenched in sweat when she came out of the machine.

    Linton didn't look at her, he was still studying the data she had strengthened this time, and asked her to change clothes and then come back for a physical examination.