Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The First Chef

    Eating the "hamburger" on her plate like a macaron, Zhu Luofu was in a trance. These things are actually edible, but they are so strange everywhere!

    Miss Marcia next door, who was dressed expensively, ate a third of the "burger" and put down her fork gracefully. Zhu Luofu saw that and stopped eating quickly. She should not be considered rude now.

    Miss Marcia only felt that she was trying to imitate herself, and the disdain in her eyes was even worse.

    The dinner lasted only fifteen minutes, the food was so simple that Zhu Luofu couldn't bear to look directly at it, and her face was always a little strange.

    After everyone put down their knives and forks, the female officials took down the tableware and put on various mouthwashes.

    After everyone finished tidying up, Xinghuang asked the princes a few questions about their studies and work, and said hello to the elders of the second and third princes' respective female companions.

    It turns out that Miss Marcia's family is the largest energy group in the empire, and she is really rich. Miss Marcia's grandfather is the person in power of this huge energy group. In the past few decades, Star King and his grandfather had a good relationship, but the two In 2009, Miss Marcia's grandfather was recuperating at home due to an injury during an interstellar voyage. Replaced his grandfather's social role in the palace.

    The second prince's female companion is from a family of science and technology. All the elders in the family are masters in various fields, especially physics and interstellar exploration. patent.

    Zhu Luofu listened quietly, and from time to time, she had to look at Ellen beside her—I really don’t know what he was thinking, he must arrange someone with no background and no support to play the role of his stable partner.

    After all, compared to these two ladies who are excellent both in terms of background and themselves, she, the "primitive", can be said to be very crotch-even in the eyes of the Star King, she is still a person who has not yet learned the interstellar common language. people!

    Sure enough, it was Alan's turn, and Star King's eyes fell on Zhu Luofu for a long time. In the end, he only said to Alan: "Your mother doesn't have many things, so put them away properly. It's also not suitable for young women nowadays. Since you have already chosen her as your partner, don't wait too long."

    Allen nodded without changing his expression.

    The post-dinner greetings and caring session did not last as long as the meal. After the Star King finished asking, they separated, as if this was really just for the princes to enter the palace for a meal.

    As for the star queen, after she entered the banquet hall, she never said a word, nor cast her eyes on anyone, including her own son Luo Er. The focus of her sight seems to always be 40 centimeters below her obliquely, and she can't see the surroundings at all, as if she has her own domain, playing her role as the star queen very quietly.

    After the dinner, Zhu Luofu followed Allen on the aircraft.

    On the aircraft, Allen asked her: "Don't you always eat handmade dishes? I don't see how much you eat."

    Zhu Luo Fu cautiously asked him: "What do you think of today's dinner...how does it taste?" She wanted to confirm Is it because the tastes of people in the interstellar era have indeed become so unique.

    "It can be swallowed." Allen said, and then he added, "Handmade dishes are just a form of commemorating ancestors. I don't know why you are asking me for this backward form of nutritional intake. Is it because Are habits hard to change? It seems that you still need to adapt to the environment and lifestyle here as soon as possible.”