Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Encountering Accusations

    When Bill, the leader of the intelligence information team, saw Allen coming in, he suddenly seemed to have caught some new target.

    Bill asked Allen in a strange way: "Of all the guards who went to rescue the No. 1 Elementary School, the guards of His Highness the First Prince arrived first. I remember that His Highness's alma mater is not the No. 1 Elementary School of Dixing, Your Highness." It’s strangely positive.”

    “I didn’t expect His Highness to obtain information faster than our team, but why didn’t you synchronize the information to us? Your Highness is really too selfish.” Bill continued, it seems that I want to accuse Alan Ann of failing to report.

    Allen looked around, and he didn't seem to be ready to speak for him. He straightened his sleeves and asked in a nonchalant tone: "I also want to know that the intelligence department of Emperor Star couldn't respond as soon as possible even when a crisis was in sight. Then what’s the use for you guys, why don’t you just abolish it.”

    Jim, the Minister of Infrastructure Department of the Emperor Star, said: “Right now we need to synchronize information to reduce subsequent losses. If there is any news from His Majesty, I hope we can share it.”

    It seems that they It was sure that he had learned the news in advance. Alan looked at them lightly and said, "Since everyone is here, it will be more convenient for me to pursue accountability. My guards can arrive faster than other families, but it is The students in our family who are currently studying at school passed the news to me immediately, and I would like to ask the relevant departments, why did they fail to ensure the safety of the students at school?" The

    head of the Department of Maternal and Child Security is a silver-haired The woman was very surprised when she heard Alan's words, and asked, "When did Your Highness have a child?"

    Alan bowed slightly to her to express his politeness, and said, "It's not my child, it's my partner. I hope she can To learn more about the empire, I arranged for her to study again from elementary school."

    "It turns out that the partner of His Royal Highness is an illiterate who hasn't even graduated from elementary school. It's really surprising." A mocking voice suddenly sounded, and it was a member of the Ministry of Finance. One of the officials, Finance Minister Aneurin did not come this time, he was present instead of Aneurin. He himself has a close relationship with Aneurin.

    Allen didn't even look at him, and said coldly: "This doesn't seem to have anything to do with what we're going to discuss today?"

    "If the matter that I called everyone here today to discuss is about the No. 1 Elementary School being attacked by Zerg, then I have only one request to solve when I come here, and that is how did this Zerg come here, and my partner must not be surprised in vain , I have to seek an explanation for her." The

    topic was finally thrown back.

    It is because the reason for the appearance of this Zerg has not yet been found out that everyone is sitting here and arguing. Bill, the Minister of Intelligence, has been forced to ask questions, and he can't wait to transfer a little pressure when he sees Allen coming in.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the pot was thrown out a little bit, Allen threw the bottom of the pot back to his face.

    Allen sat here for a while, but didn't hear any effective information, and his ears were full of people present quarreling.

    He didn't have any interest in sitting, and when he found a gap, he turned around and left with a cold face.

    Ten minutes later, Nona, who was at the school site, sent Alan the first version of the report.