Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Scene Reappearance

    The siege of the tower earworm workers was obviously very organized. Zhu Luofu stayed by the children's side, not daring to stay too far away, for fear that she would lose her mind and be taken advantage of by the enemies behind her.

    The tower ear bug workers moved very fast, and Zhu Luofu could only move faster. Before the tower ear bug swarm approached, she adjusted the combat mode of the mecha to long-range, and the two mechanical arms turned into laser cannons Canister, and accurately shot at the densely packed Zerg.

    The current distance between the insect swarms is only two hundred meters, which is not considered long-range in actual combat, and is still within the range of close-range combat. In Zhu Luofu's usual mech training, the melee training time takes up most of the training time, and the medium and long-distance combat is not her training goal.     The laser cannon accurately hit the swollen tails of the tower earworm workers. They were injured but not fatal. It only delayed their speed, but it didn't delay for a few seconds. Zhu Luofu watched the swollen tails of these tower earworms being destroyed After piercing through, a strip of tentacles directly exploded the tail skin.     The current tower earworm is like a mop, the head and body are the mop rod, and the new tentacles at the tail are the mop strips.     In Zhu Luofu's visual effect, it seems that these tower earworms have grown ten times in size out of thin air.     Zhu Luofu groaned secretly. She didn't find much information about the tower earworm before. She only knew that the tower earworm is a myriad of insects with strong reproduction and recovery capabilities. The 3D image in the data is also a The gourd head had a long tail. At that time, she was really self-righteous. She always thought that the gourd head was the brain of the tarworm, and the tail was its feet, which would grow out continuously.     Unexpectedly, the multiple legs of the tarworm are actually such a multiple leg.     Zhu Luofu made a quick decision, and focused the laser cannon on the relatively slender brain of the tower earworm worker.     Her shooting training time is relatively small, and her accuracy is average. She needs to use the aiming function of the mech to improve her shooting accuracy.     The continuous firing of laser cannons illuminated the surrounding darkness, and Zhu Luofu's mech looked like a constantly rotating meteor.

    The recovery ability of the tar worms that Zhu Luofu saw was indeed as strong as the general information. Under the attack of Zhu Luofu's laser cannon, they only moved a little slower, and it didn't hurt to smash its brain. It can cause fatal injuries to it.

    Occasionally, those that lose their ability to move by accident are eaten up by their companions.

    The tarworms that devoured their companions were larger than they looked.

    It seems that they need to be more violent and completely destroy their bodies, but...

    But the energy is not enough. Zhu Luofu calculated the energy usage of the mecha and knew that it could not be wasted like this.

    The swarm of tower ear bugs was getting closer and closer.

    Zhu Luo Fu became cruel and lit up all the light sources on the mech, which was very eye-catching in the dark.

    She made herself the most striking target.

    Look at me, don't pay attention to the children. Zhu Luo Fu secretly prayed.

    Zhu Luofu's approach was effective, and the surrounding tower earworms obviously came straight to Zhu Luofu.

    Zhu Luo Fu stood in front of the gap in the room, let the children stand behind her, and used the function of the mecha to monitor the movements of the tower earworms in 360 degrees.