Chapter 4

Jessie woke up a couple of hours later. It was still dark outside and Bucky was sleeping next to her. She didn't really know how she felt about him laying next to her. Kind of an ambivalent feeling.

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when she suddenly heard someone whimpering. It came from her room.

She drank the rest of the water and slowly went back to her room to see what it was.

In the dark she could only see Bucky laying on the bed, but he was squirming and yelling in his sleep.

"No, no, don't!" He yelled. His breathing was heavy and fast.

Jessies heart shattered. Steve had told her about Buckys nightmares from when he was under control as the winter soldier with Hydra. She didn't expect it to be this intense.

She didn't know if she should wake him up.. Nor how.

She tried carefully calling out his name, "Bucky.. Bucky" and shook his leg, but nothing happened.

She slowly stepped closer to him, hoping he would wake up by himself. She couldn't stand his yelling. It reminded her of the torture while she was kidnapped by Glava.

She went up to the side of the bed and shook his shoulder.

"Bucky!" She yelled shaking him harder.

He quickly sat up in the bed, making Jessie jump back.

His blue eyes were different. They were cold and empty.

Then Bucky suddenly looked at her with dark eyes, making Jessie slowly take a step further back. She wasn't sure if she was looking at Bucky or the winter soldier. It was scaring her.

His head tilted down and he sighed as reached out his hand for her to come closer.

While she stepped closer to him, he positioned himself on the edge of the bed with his feet on the ground.

Jessie walked in between his legs. Bucky buried his head into her chest, while his breathing began to be more calm. She had both her hands on his head with her fingers twirling his hair.

His hands were on her back, but they slowly reached down to her ass, grabbing it. He pulled her on top of him, making her straddle him on the bed.

They looked at each other.

"Thank you" Bucky exclaimed, his breath still a bit fast.

"You probably would have done the same for me" She smiled.

"You're right. I would" He said and pulled her head towards him, kissing her hard. His tongue parted her lips and played around in her mouth. Their heads pulled apart to breathe and Bucky began kissing her neck making Jessie moan.

He lifted her up, Jessie still straddeling him, turned around and threw her on the bed. A strap of her silky dress had falling off her shoulder, revealing her nipple.
Jessie didn't react, but she noticed Bucky saw it, making him bite his lip and getting on top of her.

"Can I rip this dress off of you?" Bucky asked her for permission between his kisses on her collarbone and neck.

Jessie nodded while biting her lips aswell.

Swiftly he ripped it off and threw it on the ground. Jessie was now only wearing panties - the same as Bucky who only had his underwear on.

He took of his underwear and then hers, lined himself up by her entrence and slid in the tip. Jessie arched her back and moaned.

The feeling of him inside of her made Jessie lick her lips. He slowly pushed himself all the way in, filling her up. They both moaned, when he reached the buttom of her.