Chapter 9

Jessie woke up next to Steve. He had been spooning her the entire night. She had a headache and was probably a bit hangover. At least she had fun with Ste- Oh shit! She had sex with Bucky. Fuck!
Jessie was way too drunk last night to think straight, and she knew Bucky couldn't get drunk, so he would remember everything.

She felt so guilty that she couldn't lay beside Steve no more, so she stood up and went to take a shower.

She turned on the hot water and walked under it, feeling the warm water run down over her naked body. Once she had put shampoo in her hair, she saw Steve come into the bathroom.

"Good morning, beautiful. Rough night?"

That's one way of putting it..

"Yeah. It's probably not a good idea to mix wine, vodka and shots in one night" She smiled.

"Can I join you?" Steve asked taking off his underwear.

Jessie looked down on his erected cock.

"Yes, you can" She said with a smirk while tilting her head.

He went into the shower. He put some bodywash in his hands, scrubbing them to make some bubbles and began to wash Jessies body. He started with her arms, then her boobs - massaging them for a while, then her stomach. He went down on one knee and washed her legs. Then he rinsed the soap off his hands and her body. After her body was clean from the soap his hands trailed down her body and between her legs. He leaned her up against the wall and went down on one knee again. He put one of her feet on top of his shoulder and began licking her. Jessies hands were clenched in his hair while leaning her head back and moaning.

"Oh, B-" She quickly stopped herself before she said the rest of the name. Luckily the sound of the water running made so much noise, that Steve didn't hear her.

Here she was. Getting oral sex from Captain America himself in a shower and all her subconsciousness could think about was Bucky. Fucking Bucky Barnes ruining everything.

Jessie tried to not think about Bucky, while finishing.

Once she had climaxed, he went inside of her and thrusted into her until he came. They washed their bodies under the water, and went out and got dry.

˜

A few days had passed and when Jessie and Steve didn't spend time alone together, they were in the living room with the other Avengers. Everytime Bucky had seen them together he had rolled his eyes. Even though Jessie had tried to avoid him, she once in a while looked at him, but quickly looked away again before he would notice.

Tony still didn't know what had been going on with Steve - or Bucky for that matter - and that was probably for the best. If he had asked why Steve was spending time with Jessie, they would just say they were friends or that he was protecting her from Glava. And Tony bought it, because his best interest was keeping his little sister safe.

At noon F.R.I.D.A.Y. Had requested them all to meet up in the living room. This meant another mission was coming.

They all sat on the couch and Tony stood before them as he always did.

"I know all of you are curious of news about Glava" Tony started.

They all sat with big eyes expecting a new base location, that they had to check out.

"I don't have any. Dax went underground after the last mission, and we have no idea where he is" Tony said looking at Jessie.

Steve put his hand on Jessies knee in comfort.

"Instead I have news about the other mission Wanda, Bruce and the rest are on. They need our help. Right now they are located in Romania, but they need our help to reach a secret Hydra base further north. Sam, Clint, Nat and Barnes. Pack your bags and meet me at the Quinjet in 30 minutes"