Chapter 7

Jessie remained eye contact with the man.

Half of his face was one big scar.

"Dax, let me go!" Jessie yelled at him.

"And why would I want to do that?" Dax said with a cocky smile.

"Because this time you'll end up with a lot more than just a scar" Jessie said spitting his way.

Dax wiped the spit off his shirt and hit her with the palm of his hand.

"Ugh!" Jessie uttered.

Her cheek was burning. Her body swung from side to side from the hit.

"Just kill me, please" Jessie pleaded.

Dax began laughing. He pulled up a knife and pressed it against her cheek hard enough to make a small cut.

Jessie winced.

"Not yet. I will have some fun with you before I kill you, my Jesibelle" Dax said trailing the knife down her neck to between her breasts.

Jessie didn't know if she would survive this time. She didn't think she was strong enought for the lack of water and food, the torture, the rapes and the sleepless nights this time. Not again.

˜

A few days had passed and the Avengers still couldn't find a clue of where Jessie was being held captured.

They had found out that she had her phone with her, but the only way to track it, was to make a phonecall long enough for Natasha to track it on the computer.

Natasha sat down next to Bucky, who was sitting with a beer in his hand looking down on the ground with tears in his eyes.

"I should have stayed home with her" Bucky mumbled.

Natasha put a hand on his shoulder in support.

Suddenly Tonys phone rang and they all jumped up from their seat.

Tony looked at the phone.

"It's Jessie!" He said looking at the others.

Natasha ran over to her computer, and signaled a thumbs up that she was ready.

Tony picked up the phone and put it on speaker. Every Avenger was standing so they could hear the conversation.

"Jessie?" Tony asked.

"Nah, man. Jessie's busy trying to survive right now" A voice said with a British accent.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything" Tony said to the phone.

"Hmm. Nothing really. Just your sister. She's entertainment enought right now" He chuckled.

Bucky clenched his jaw and fists, throwing the beerbottle at the wall making it shatter into pieces.

He was walking towards Tony to grab the phone from him, but Steve stopped him.

"Bucky! This is not your fight" Steve said with a low voice holding Bucky back.

Bucky clenched his jaw staring at Steve. Bucky sighed and stepped back. 

Natasha signaled to Tony to keep talking, narrowing down the tracking.

"One minute left" Nat whispered.

"I need to know she's alright and alive" Tony demanded.

"You will. But not now" The man said and hanged up the phone.

"Fuck!" Tony yelled, throwing away the phone.

Natasha help up her hand for Tony to stop.

"I've got her. Or at least I'm very close" Natasha said.