Chapter 11

Jessie woke up in the arms of Bucky. He had held her the whole night since the break in.

His hand traveled up and grabbed onto her boob and squeezed it.

After a few minutes Bucky woke up and they put on some clothes and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

While Bucky was frying some bacon, eggs and toast Jessies phone vibrated. She turned it around and looked at it.

"Huh. Tony and the rest of the guys are coming home later today apparently" Jessie said.

Bucky scratched the back of his head like he wanted to say something. Jessie noticed and said his name.

"Uhm.. Nevermind" Bucky said turning around to the stove.

"What is it?" Jessie asked.

He turned around again facing Jessie. 

"Um, when they get back home.. What's gonna happen here?" Bucky asked.

"What do you mean?"

"With.. Us" Bucky said looking down at his hands.

Jessie sighed.

"You know I have something going on with Steve" Jessie said.

"Yeah, I know. But I just thought after what had happened that-"

Jessie interrupted, "Don't, Bucky"

"Why am I only good enough, when we're alone?" Bucky asked frustated.

"Bucky, not now" Jessie whined.

"Yes, now" Bucky said putting his hands on the kitchen counter leaning towards Jessie.

"You know we wouldn't work out-"

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit!" Bucky interrupted.

"But you know it's true" Jessie said raising her voice.

"So you only use me for getting laid, is that it?" Bucky asked crossing his arms.

"It's not like that" Jessie said standing up from the chair. She started to walk away.

"Stay here and talk to me!" Bucky yelled.

She turned around, closing her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Is it because Steve suck in bed, so you're using me for sex and Steve for the relationship-part?"

"No.. " Jessie said with a calm voice.

"Then tell me why you only want me, when no one is around? I don't wanna be your fucking sex toy!" He yelled.

"Just stop, Bucky" Jessie said tears running down her cheeks.

"Tell me you're only using me for sex, then! Tell me you don't feel anything, when I touch you. Because I sure as hell do!" Bucky said, realising what he had just admitted.

Jessies eye grew wide.

"Bucky-" Jessie said reaching her hand out for his arm.

"No, get the fuck away from me!" He said pushing her away.

He left the kitchen, put on his leather jacket and walked out of the door.

~

A few hours later the Quinjet had landed. Bucky was still not home, but Jessie welcomed them all with a hug.

"The rest are still on the mission, but we have a special someone who's back and can't wait to see you" Tony said to Jessie.

They stepped aside and Thor walked passed them holding his arms out for Jessie to hug him. Jessie ran straight into his arms and he lifted her up for a big hug.