Chapter 14

A few hours later the door opened and Bucky walked through.

Jessie was in her cell laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

She looked towards the door and once she saw Bucky, she jumped up from the bed and ran over to the glassdoor between Bucky and Jessie.

"Bucky! I'm so glad to see you! You have to get me-"

"How could you do this to me? You knew they were gonna activate the winter soldier. I fucking trusted you!" Bucky yelled angrily through gritted teeth.

Jessie looked at him with wide eyes. They all thought she helped Loki set the guys from Hydra free.

"Bucky, I didn't do this. Loki-"

"I don't wanna hear it! I can't trust a Goddamn thing that's coming out of your mouth. I also watched the security cameras and you fucking kissed him?!" Bucky yelled as he punched on the glassdoor with his metal arm in frustration. The door vibrated, but he didn't make a single scratch on the the bulletproof glass.

"You guys really have some proble-"

"Shut up!" Jessie and Bucky yelled in unison at Loki.

Bucky turned around and walked towards the door. Jessie remembered the workout in the gym with Loki. The touch of his thumb tasted sweet as if he had put something on her lips.. Something that made her obey him.

"Bucky.. Bucky! Check the cameras again! Watch what happened in the gym!" Jessie yelled at him.

He shortly turned around.

"I already did. What the hell were you thinking?!" Bucky grunted as he walked out of the door.

Once Bucky left, Jessie leaned her back against the wall seperating Loki and Jessie.

"When I get out of here, you're dead" Jessie said through gritted teeth.

"You mean if you get out" Loki said with a smile.

Jessie rolled her eyes.

˜

Bucky walked upstairs into the living room. Natasha was sitting at her computer. Bucky walked passed her.

"You're still looking at the security cameras?" Bucky asked her as he opened the fridge and took out a beer.

"Yes. I feel like we're missing something. Did you talk to Jessie?" Nat asked.

"Yes I did. I can't believe I was stupid enough to let someone get close to me" Bucky said taking a big sip of his beer, before he continued, "And when I left, she yelled at me to check the cameras again. Something about the gym. Like what the fuck?!" Bucky grunted.

Nats brows furrowed and dove into the screen of her computer.

Bucky was about to leave the room.

"Hang on, Bucky! Look at this" Nat said and waved him towards her.

He walked over behind her.

"It looks like Loki has something in his pocket that he puts on her lips just before she licks them. Some kind of red powder. Wait! I heard about this before. Hold on!" Nat said and google searched for a second.

"That's it! I heard about some red powder, which makes you follow the person in front of you and listen to what that person says for a short while. She didn't do it, Bucky! She-" Nat looked around and saw Bucky was already running down the stairs.

˜

Jessie stood up as she heard the doors opened again. It was Bucky and his expression was softer now than before.