Chapter 13

A few hours after breakfast the next day Steve walked over to Jessie.

"I didn't really get a chance to talk to you yesterday at the party" Steve said with a smile.

"Right.. I was kinda.. Busy" Jessie said making her cheeks turn red by the memory of Bucky.

"Do you maybe wanna hang out today?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I would love to. I actually wanted to talk to you today" Jessie said making her smile dissappear for a short while.

"Great. Can I pick you up in like.. A couple of hours?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. I'll be in my room then" Jessie said with a smile and walked out of the living room.

A few hours later there was a knock on Jessies door and as she opened it, Steve was standing in the hall with a bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you. You shouldn't have" Jessie said confused.

"I really wanted to take you on a real date. But it's not safe to leave the compound, so we'll do it in a safe environment instead" Steve said with a cute smile.

He made a hook for Jessie to put her arm through, and as she did they walked down the hall.

They went to the elevator and Steve pressed "3" as the top floor.

Once the doors opened, Steve walked her to a room around the corner. In the room Jessie saw a blanket on the floor and plants that Steve had put next to them resembling a picnic outside. There were big windows, showing a great view of the horisont.

"Aww, this is beautiful" Jessie said walking into the room.

Steve smiled at her reaction.

"Where are we?" Jessie asked looking around the room.

"In one of the guest rooms. I thought it was okay if I burrowed one for a while"

He gestured for her to sit down on the blanket as he did the same. He pulled out two glasses and a bottle of bobles. He poured it up and handed one of them to Jessie. They clinked their glasses and took a sip.

"Mmm. Really sweet" Jessie said and smiled.

Steve smiled and pulled out a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and banana slices. He picked one up and put it to Jessies mouth. She opened her mouth and bit into it while looking into Steves eyes. Steve bit his lip.

They spend a few hours talking, sitting down on the blanket. As Jessie became more and more tipsy she leaned more and more into Steve.

"I really enjoy spending time with you, Jessie" Steve said putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Me too" Jessie said with a smile.

He leaned into her and kissed her lips. She kissed him back.

She knew it was not the best thing do to, but it felt so right.

He layed her down on the blanket and started kissing her neck. Jessie moaned by his kisses. He pulled off her clothes and she did the same to him.

He layed down on his back and put Jessie on top of him, facing her the other direction.

"I missed the taste of you" Steve whispered with a low moan.

Steve pressed his tongue on her clit, making her moan.

She grabbed the root of his cock and started rubbing it up and down while licking the glans. She put him into her mouth. As her mouth reached all the way down to her hand Jessie felt the vibration of his moan on her clit.