Chapter 4

Is this love?
Bob POV

Y/n left a little bit ago to go get groceries, but she wanted me to fix the door before I go back to anything remotely relaxing. Maybe I should tell her about the body parts in the mini fridge before she finds them. I get the door back on its hinges, wearing a hoodie that belongs to her father. It was a perfect fit so hopefully I don't get caught outside fixing this damn door. I think I met her dad once. Nice guy, not so nice taste. I haven't seen him since I dropped out of college in all honesty. But it seems like he became very successful considering he has this house, and is able to pay for Y/n's college degree. Considering her age, she is close to getting her bachelors degree. 

The door is back on its hinges but it won't completely shut, but with a little force it closes. 

"I don't think we'll be able to use this door again." I say to myself. As I sit down on the couch, I see a note on the upstairs door through the corner of my eye. I get up to go read it and it says:

If your going to leave body parts in my house, at least hide them well, you scoundrel."

- Y/N

Guess I don't have to tell her about them now. I hear a car pull up in the driveway, but I can't tell if it's Y/n's car or an officers. I hear the front door unlock, then a bunch of bags being set down. Thank god its her, and not someone else. "Hey uh, the door is fixed but I don't think it will be opening any time soon." I say to her

"Well as long as it's on the hinges it will work until my parents come home." she replies. She looks mildly annoyed, and then I see the 2 kids who got me arrested and almost killed in the first place. 

"I'll be downstairs... the 2 brats are here." I say before going back into the basement.

"Alright. I got some take out for lunch if you want any." I hear her go back to putting away groceries, and I try to find a better place to put the spare body parts. Looking through the cabinets I come across a safe. It seems empty and it's unlocked.

"Do you think I could put them in the safe?" I ask her.

"Sure. We don't use it anyway." she replies. It sounds like she finished up putting away groceries, and she comes down stairs. "Just remember to make a code ok?"

"Yep." I move the parts into the safe and create a password for it. "Y/n? Could you help me with something?"

"Sure whats up?"

"What's that feeling when someone makes you generally happy when your around them, and make you feel hot in the face?" She laughs again and it doesn't feel the same. "Why are you laughing?! It's a genuine question!"

"I'm not laughing at you, Bob! It's called love silly!"

"Love?"

"Yes! It comes in many forms too! It can be friendly love, platonic love, and romantic love. Why are you asking?"

"Well I-"

"OooooOOOOOoooooOOH~ you got a cruuuuush!"

"I- I do not!! Ok maybe I do.... But what's it to you?!" I can feel the embarrassment flush through my cheeks, and she obviously notices it.

"I knew it! Who is it?"

"Agh.... I don't wanna say, I don't want it to get out."

"I don't plan on leaving this house until I absolutely need to so that secret is going nowhere."

"Please don't kick me out for this...."

"Why would I kick you out?"

"Well.... I... uh... well uh... since  you showed me uh.... kindness, I can't tell if this feeling is friendly or more than friendly.... It's been a really long time since I've experienced it."

"Well does it give you a boner?"

". . . . . . I'm not going to answer that."

"Well does it?"

"........ yeah...."

"Then it's romantic or sexual." I'm about as red as my devils mask, and deeply ashamed of admitting she gives me a boner. "Wait.... is this towards.... me?" she asks, and she's turning red too.

"I.... um... well... yeah..."

"Well, lets just say I have a thing for big guys like you.... and I like your face..."

"Do- do you think we could take this one step at a time?"

"Of course! I was going to ask the same.... a year ago my highschool sweetheart broke up with me for another girl, so I still struggle with the memories of him."

"Was he a jock?"

"Uh yeah.... how'd you know?"

"God so that's why he tasted so gross! He's an asshole."

"Wait.... so your the one who killed him?! About time I found out. I wished him dead a long time ago, so you did me a favor getting rid of him." She looks relieved from that information and it kinda scares me.

"Well I'm glad your comforted by that information....." She walks up to me and hugs me. I don't know what to do. Her head is right in between my chest, and her arms barely wrap around me. Her smell is so sweet, yet elegant. It's like if an old grandma and Queen Elizabeth collabed and made a perfume. 

"What you don't know how to hug?" she says to me. 

"Well I haven't had one in a long time so I'm still a little shock." I reply, then I finally hug her back. "The only hugs I've ever received were from a straight jacket and being tackled to the floor."

'Yeesh.... I do know the straight jacket feeling. After that asshole broke up with me, I almost killed the guy myself, then I was taken to a mental asylum for a month because they were the only ones who could contain me."

"God damn...." She lets go and goes to the couch. 

"What? Are you just gonna stand there? Sit down!" I walk over and sit next to her, then she lays on my lap, leaving me extremely flustered. "What's wrong big guy? Not used to physical affection yet? Cuz I feel a little something perkin up~." She's right. All I feel is the physical sensation that I have no control over. Hopefully this doesn't happen as often as it does now.