All This Time Apart

It's been a month and a half. A MONTH AND A FUCKING HALF since I've seen the triplets. My best friends. I miss them so much. I've been okay here and Lindsey has been putting music out there but sometimes I don't feel like it's MY music. I wrote it but as I'm singing it she will try and change it and it never really sounds like me by the end. It's just not really what I expected. I love singing and all but I'm just not sure if it's what I want to do if it's going to be like this. I like writing. And I LOVE performing but just for fun. And who knows, maybe I would like it more with a different music producer. I began to wonder how Chris was doing on finding a new songwriter when I saw one of his instagram posts earlier this morning and I couldn't believe it.

**CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO SHARED A POST**

@christophersturniolo

@christophersturniolo: Nobody could ever EVER be able to replace Gabby but let's just say I'd never though my own brother would be writing my next song 😳🥸 "not my job anymore" OUT NOVEMBER 30th! GO CRAZY GO PRESAVE!!!!

Tagged: @matthewsturniolo

LIKED BY- @nicolassturniolo, @gabbyday, and 1,286,979,296 others

Comments

@gabbyday: PLOT TWIST WHATTTT!?!?CONGRATS YOU GUYS 🫶🫶🫶 IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR IT
^@christophersturniolo replied to gabbyday: I'm excited for you to hear it! You're gonna be so proud of Matt omfg 🧡

@user89: I hope it still has the same kind of sound to it
^@user44 replied to user89: I see what you're saying but they know what they're doing and I'm sure no matter what it is, it will be amazing

@nicolassturniolo: SO THIS IS WHY YOUVE BEEN GONE ALL THE TIME. I'm your triplet brother and you guys didn't even tell me, smh. So disappointed but I GUESS IM PROUD TOO!
^@matthewsturniolo replied to nicolassturniolo: my bad but you're a blabber mouth 😭 surprise tho!

@matthewsturniolo: just a lucky write ig 🤷‍♂️ BUT GO PRE-SAVE RN!!
^@yung.pleit replied to matthewsturniolo: so proud of you man this song is gonna be so fire I just know it 🔥

@victoriablack: he literally sucks at writing what?

I noticed Victoria being kinda mean toward Matt in the comments which I think is really weird since the last I knew they kissed.

"Gabby you ready to go?" Lindsey yelled.

"Yep I'm coming!" I answered. We were on our way to the studio...AGAIN. We go everyday. Even on the weekends. I swear I never get a break it's tiring.

MATTS POV:

"not my job anymore" is the song I wrote for Chris. I've already had a couple of my friends who have heard it ask me if it's about anyone in particular and I told them no but in reality my brothers and I are the ones who know the truth. It was about Gabriella. She posted this picture on her instagram the other day and she just looked sad like she was not really enjoying it fully in LA. I was journaling like I always do and that happened to come up. It sounded almost like a poem when I wrote it down so I eventually kept it going and turned it into a song. When I showed it to Chris he was shocked. He asked how I did it and I showed him the picture of Gabby.