"Day 1"

This story is mature. Contains talks about self-harm.

"Six days until the Christmas Party, everyone excited" Buck says excitedly. Eddie follows up with "any dates?" with a slight flirtatious smirk on his face.

"Me and Athena are going together, she thinks we will be King and Queen of the Ball." Bobby chuckles. Hen raises one eyebrow and looks at him.

"Don't worry there will be supported options like, Queen and Queen or King and King" Bobby remarks whilst glancing at Eddie and Buck.

"Good, nice to see we're accepting everyone. But I don't think there will be anyone competing for King and King" Buck says in confusion not realizing that Eddie is looking at him with pure sadness in his dark brown eyes.

"Yeah, I know Buck, but the options are always open, you never know what you could happen between now and then". Bobby exclaims knowing fully well that Eddie likes Buck.

"Ok? I'm guessing you Chim will be taking Maddie and you Hen will be taking Karen. What about you Eddie?" Buck asks.

"No, I might not even go, I haven't got anyone" Eddie sighs.

"Hey Eddie, you got to show, I haven't got anyone but I'm going to be going" Buck remarks whilst huffing.

"Hey Buck, I actually wanted to ask-" The Bell goes off, cutting Eddie off before he got to finish.

"Hey, save it for now, we got to go" Buck remarks whilst speeding up his pace.

Eddie stands there alone "Will you go to the dance with me?" he huffs under his breath and then catches up with the rest of the team.

"Hey what's the situation" Buck shouts whilst catching up to Bobby.

"A fight has broken out, few injuries we need to tend to." Bobby remarks.

1 hour later... The call was 2 men who got jumped for being a couple.

"All that happened just because two men loved each other. This world is truly disgusting" Eddie sobs and runs off into the bathroom. Bobby follows.

"Hey where'd Eddie go?" Buck questions

"He ran off to the bathroom" Chim replies with a concerned look.

"Hey, have you realized he's been off lately? He doesn't seem to be himself"

"Yeah, he's been talking to Cap a lot, if you want answers, you're better off asking Eddie himself or Cap." Chim replies.

"Yeah, thanks Chim" Buck replies.

Eddie locks himself in the toilet.

"Diaz? You in here?" Bobby asks softly. He then hears sobs coming from one of the stalls. "Hey, you can talk to me, so why don't you come out of there" Bobbys says.

Silence. The latch to the door unlocks.

Bobby walks in and sees sore recent healing marks on Eddies wrists. Eddies sobs whilst looking down at them.

"Eddie... when did that happen?" Bobbys asks with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Last Night" Eddie replies as tears continue to stream down his face. "I'm such a disappointment".

"No Eddie you're not, I'm always here to talk to you. If not me there are specialists for this sort of thing and you're close with Buck, I'm sure you can talk to him" Bobby says whilst trying to keep it together.

"I can't talk to Buck about this". Eddie whimpers.

"Why not, have you had a fall out?" Bobby questions.