New Friends

It was a beautiful evening, the warmth of the sun lingered on the furniture outside, the pavement still hot against Jill's bare feet as she brought the cutlery to the table by the pool. After the revelations of the day, the anxiety and the uncertainty and the discomfort they had experienced, having a task such as this calmed Jill a little. Making dinner she found that she concentrated on cooking rather than on the myriad of problems that had been thrown at them.

Joe had disappeared for a few hours, beginning to try to sift through everything and see if he could find some clue as to where to begin, try to figure out what was going on. He and Glen had been sequestered away in Joe's private office for a time before Joe had reemerged, kissed her and made his way to the command post to check in on the welfare of the agent.

He had arrived back half an hour ago looking tired, with tight lines at his eyes and a stoop to his shoulders. Jill was at the counter, finishing the final flower arrangement for the table, when she heard Glen opening the door. He came directly towards her, walking tiredly across the room but smiling nonetheless. 'You look beautiful baby', he said, taking in the cream skirt and silk patterned top, the long sleeves not perhaps conducive to her task but sensational nonetheless. 'Any update on the agent?' she asked immediately. Feeling bereft as Joe shook his head, 'nothing, not one damn thing' was his reply.

She popped the final flower stem in place and turned her full attention to him. His eyes seemed to soften as he placed his hands on her hips, some of the stiffness seeped from his shoulders as he gently pulled her body toward his. He leaned down and kissed her, a soft but demanding kiss. A kiss seeking comfort and support and love. She moved her hand to settle around his neck, gently cupping his jaws, pulling him even closer to her.

She was hungry for him too. The uncertainty and fear of the morning, of the day, had awakened a craving for him. For his presence, his strength and partnership, his strong body, his intellect, his compassion, his courage. Everything they both craved coalased in that kiss and grew to something greater. The more they kissed the greater the need until she moved his hands to her ass, boldly indicating to him that she needed more.

He held her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, locked her ankles together behind his back and giving herself fully to her needs she guided his right hand through the long slit in her skirt. 'I love this outfit even more now that I know I have easy access,' he whispered cheekily, dropping a kiss on her mouth while his fingers stroked her other lips. She playfully bit at his lip, her tongue lapping his as his fingers stroked her slit, now dipping his finger inside, now stroking her length, the alternation taking her breath away. It didn't take long. She was already eager for him before he had arrived. She threw her head back and unleashed a long, deep groan of absolute pleasure as she came hard around his fingers. He kissed her neck, burying his face between her breasts as she came.

He mumbled something against her lips as they kissed again. Teeth clashing, hair getting entangled, caught between their noses. Finally they took a breath as, laughing they parted long enough to move the offending strands. Joe so gently tucked them behind her ear, the touch of his fingers against her earlobe sending tingles through her spine.

'We should probably take this upstairs', Joe said, his breath hot against her face, conscious of how they had been betrayed such a short time ago. He frowned as Jill failed to answer, instead he watched as she cocked her head, 'what am I hearing?', she asked.

The sound of a car door closing outside loudly filled the relative silence of the villa. Joe listened to the sound of voices, 'our guests seem to be early'. 'Oh honey', said incredulously, eyes wide. I forgot to tell you they asked to come at 7.00. Isabella has chemo tomorrow', Jill said, reluctantly swatting his hands away from her ass, settling her bare feet back on the ground. She held onto his arm for a moment, resting her forehead against his shoulder, needing to let her body readjust, the delicious sensations of her climax coursing through her.