Rlly silly😾😾

VADAS POV

SHIT. DID I REALLY JUS SEND THAT. Panicked I closed my phone and tossed it to the other side of the bed. And the second it hit the other side the screen lit up followed by a ping.

Y/n💍

Yeah ofc I'm omw

Shit.

Nervously I'd been waiting by the door for 10 minutes making sure I would be the one to open the door. To be honest I still had no idea what time it was or where my family was but I still sat next to the door curled up into a shaky little ball.
Knock knock knock.
I shot up waiting a second before opening the door so I didn't seem wer it's or like desperate i guess?
I opened the door and the first thing to come out of Y/n's mouth-
"Damn Cavell, Missed me huh" with a stupid cocky little grin. Well that stupid little cocky grin brought out something in me because almost instantly I felt butterflies fill my stomach as color flushed my cheeks. Almost instantly I looked down hiding behind my hair hoping Y/n wouldn't see my face.

YOUR POV

Standing in front of Vadas door I raised my fist and knocked three times waiting for the door to open. This would be the first time I was in Vadas house like ever. And almost instantly the door opened and the first thing to pop out of my stupid mouth had to be-
"Damn Cavell, missed me huh?" With a stupid cocky grin spread across my face. I felt my ears turn red as Vada looked down, her hair hiding her face so I was unable to read her reaction. There was no way we're we close enough to be using last names nor were we close enough to say stupid shit like that. I then watched vada stumble trying to hold her self still and up right.
"Shit you weren't lying you are shaking really bad" I said the worry starting to show in my voice.
"It's whatever really it's been like this for a while just never really this bad"Vada then stepped back holding herself up against the door- "come in?"
I walked in and watched Vada struggle just to close the door.
"Hey this probably sounds weird but do you want like help getting to your room?" I asked not wanting to embarrass her or anything.
"No noo I'll be fine" vada said with a big fake toothy grin. She then began her shaky way to her room before tumbling onto her knees.
"You sure?" I asked crouching to her level to help her up.
"Okay maybe a little help" Vada sighed while I hooked her arm around my shoulder and wrapped my hand around her waist picking her up and helping her to her room. Once we reached her doorway she was able to wobble her way over flop on her bed. I leaned on the door way watching vadas chest rise and fall as she shakily breathed in and out. Slowly Vada propped her self up on her eyebrows and looked at me blowing a hair out of her face
"Come on" she said patting next to her on the bed. "We can watch the Kardashiansssss!!!" she said in a deep voice. With a fake sigh and a smile forming I made my way next to vada and laid down. Vada leaned to grab her laptop off the ground and ended up with her entire upper body off the bed reaching for it. After sliding off the bed even more Vada popped back with her computer and scooted closer to me. "You're holding it" vada said placing it on my legs before scooting even closer So she was leaning against me. I felt the familiar tingling in my stomach and warmth through out my body as she rested her head against me and her shaking lessened. I didn't even realize before but she's been wearing the sweatshirt from before we went to Quintons brothers service.
"Oh my bad I forgot to ask do you want snacks or sum?" Vada asked.
"Shaking my head I laughed "Vada its 4 in morning of course I do"
"ITS 4?!" She whisper-yelled. "Why tf are you up so early!!"
"Idk I couldn't sleep" I shrugged. " why were you up so early- no wait whyd you ask me to come over so early??" I smirked.
"CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS 4 IN THE MORNING!!" She continued whisper yelling. "Never mind we're not getting snacks."
"I could order something instead" I suggested.
"What place is open at 4 in the morning!!"
"A lot of places. I mean or we could go to the gas station and just stock up for like a marathon"
"Yes please!" Vada smiled getting up and grabbing her shoes.
"Damn okay" I smiled seeing her shakes were barely there anymore.
As I was pulling on my shoes Vada grabbed my wrist pulling me up and out of her room.
"Come onn we have to go now so we don't wake my parents" she whispered dragging me to the door. While she was pulling me her hand slid down until eventually we were just holding hands. Vada pulled me out the door letting go of my hand so she could close it quietly. As we got into my car I made sure to close my door quietly. I offered vada the aux cord and she quickly snatched it. As we were pulling out of the drive way vada turned the volume up ridiculously high and started blasting juice WRLD.
"Seriously?!" I shouted over the music.
"JUST WAIT FOR IT" she shouted holding her fingers up then at the top of her lungs she started singing "T-TIMING, TIMING,TIMING
ALL ABOIT TIMING, TIMING, TIMING
SIT BACK IN MY CHAIR RELAX AND RECLINING HE HAS NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD NO IM LYING"
"Oh my god" I laughed.
"WHATTT" Vada whined.
"Nothing nothing"
"Nooo whattt do you want me to change the music is that it??"
"Nono the musics- fine"
"Ugh youre lying" she pouted switching the music. "OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT TO PLAY" just then baby got back started playing. "Oh my good becky look at her butt" Vada started. "It is so big"
"It looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends" I said scoffing. "But you know who understands those rap guys"
"They only talk to her cause she looks like a total prostitute! I mean her butt is so big I can't believe it's so round it's like out there I mean it's gross!"
Then both of us started screaming at the top of our lungs
"I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got makes (me, me so horny)
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you want to get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas (yeah) fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back (L.A. face with the Oakland booty)
(L.A. face with the Oakland booty)
I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I wanna get ya home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneed bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas, I want to get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna (uh)
'Til the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies (yeah) ladies (yeah)
If you wanna roll in my Mercedes (yeah)
Then turn around, stick it out
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back
Baby got back
Yeah, baby, when it comes to females
Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection
Thirty-six, twenty-four, thirty-six
Ha ha, only if she's 5'3
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers want to play that hard role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it, Miss Thing
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to diss
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round
And you want a triple X throwdown
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back
Baby got back"
Once the song ended we pulled into a small gas station parking lot. As I got out vada ran around the other side jumping up and down as I got my wallet out of the car.
"Ughhhh youre so slowww" she whined.
"Shut up" I joking pushed her.
"Oh you wanna go?" Vada started jumping around like a video game character throwing punches and kicks at the air. 
"Okay okay come on vads" I laughed throwing my arm over her shoulder and holding her still and walking into the gas station.