Supa coolio schoolio

As we pulled into the school parking lot I could feel my lactose intolerance punching my gut.
"Lillian park the damn car I gotta go." I said with a dead pan.
"Bitch what-" I didn't let her finish he sentence the car was parked I opened the door and ran out with my food.
" THANK YOU MY GIRL" I yelled blowing an air kiss to Lilian as she laughed at me waving goodbye.

Turns out I wasn't gonna shit my pants but I sat in the bathroom for a good while anyways.  I went to first and second period but by third I seriously thought I might explode so I didn't even bother checking in I just sat in the bathroom I mean I might as well skip that class sucks asss, really the only good part about it is this girl but I don't have the courage to actually talk to her so I just admire from a far. 

After sitting on my phone for a while I finally come out of the stall and go to wash my hands because I mean I don't wanna seem gross. What if someone was in there the whole time and they thought I was shitting my brains out. That's when I saw her, vada. I'd had a few classes with her I'm previous years but I never reallly realized how beautiful she was until this year when I saw her in almost every class. she was going to wash her hands at the same time as me. I went for the farthest soap dispenser but it was empty so I moved one over and I kept getting hit with empty dispensers until eventually I was standing right next to her.
"-need to wear make up"
I looked up to see who she was talking to and of course it was Mia reed the most stunning gilr in school that is besides her. I can't believe I really thought she might be talking to me. Shaking my hands dry I started heading to the door when I was stopped by a loud BANG
I turned back to look at the other to girls  another one BANG BANG BANG
"Holy shit was that a gun" Mia gasped. Quickly ran back grabbing the pretty girls wrist as she grabbed Mias. We all piled into one stall crouching on the toilet shaking with fear. I watched as Vada pulled out her phone texting someone before putting it away and covering her ears again. I didn't even realize it but I hadn't bothered covering my ears instead I had a hand on both girls thighs I guess in an attempt to calm them down. The bangs paused and I heard footsteps coming into the bathroom. Everyone looked at eachother as we all simultaneously covered our mouths I kept one hand on vadas thigh trying to keep the tears spilling from her eyes. One of Mias many bracelets dropped making a long clang as it hit the floor.
"Who's in there" a male voice called out. Turns out it was Quinton not a super close friend but we'd hung out a couple times on account of our friends being friends. He climbed under the stall stuttering something about his brother as we all starred at his bloody shirt.
"Holy fuck are you shot?!" Vada asked.
"No my- my br-brother" he turned to face the wall of the stall clearly crying. I could hear police sirens in the distance followed by more yelling. Once it was quiet we all climbed out of the stall and ran outside where there were cop cars and ambulances everywhere. Everyone ran off to find someone as I searched for Lilian.
"Holy shit" i found her sitting on the back of and ambulance wrapped in a blanket. I ran towards her calling for her. "LILIAN! Holy shit I was so worried I couldn't find you I was hiding jn the bathroom with Mia reed and vada cavell and then Quinton came in and he was covered in blood and we were all so scared and I'm so glad you're okay and I love you so much and I-"
Lilian cut my off by standing up and hugging me allowing my to cry into her shoulder. When I finally calmed down enough and pulled away I saw that Lilian had a fat piece for gauze taped on her cheek.
"Holy shit what's that??"
"Oh yeah bullet skimmed my cheek pretty sick right it's probably gonna leave a nasty scar too!" Despite almost dying from a school shooting Lilian was still smiling talking about how good she'll look with her new battle scar which made me feel a little better about everything if I'm being honest. My best friend almost died but is still able to smile and comfort me god i love her.

A/N
I got kinda bored while writing this chapter so sorry if it's not great but there will be some vada action coming soon I promise 😘😘